Do you play other mmo's ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GuildWarsPlayer.5608

GuildWarsPlayer.5608

I don’t play other mmo’s at the moment because I haven’t ran across any other mmo that gives you full access to the game without the player having to shell out money for full access to that game.

I was on the DC Universe message board today just to see how the community was holding up and if anything has been changed as far as game dynamics go. The answer to that is…..no. You still have to shell out money for dlc’s and full access to the game. Since playing GW2 I just don’t see the point in spending money on games that, in my opinion, don’t meet the quality and standard of GW2.

Has anyone else run into this situation ?

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

I only have time for one MMO at the the time, and as I’m completly happy with Gw2, no, I don’t need another one. I only play small games aside of guild wars.

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Guild wars 2 is my first MMO and, honestly, unless things change, will most likely be my last.

There are a lot of things about the genre and I don’t really like. So far, Guild Wars 2 is a good enough game that I keep playing in spite of those things. But I can’t see ever starting another.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

A little TF2 for some silly fun shooter stuff and MineCraft with the Pixelmon mod with the kids. Of course, the kids both have GW2 accounts as well, but they tend to wander around many games, especially Roblox.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Discussion of other games or comparison threads are out of the range of the Guild Wars 2 discussion forums. This topic is closed.