DodgeThisBam Top 10 things Disc Thread

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

DodgeThisBame released a video recently talking about the Top 10 Things Guild wars 2 could improve upon. They also talk about suggestions, some of which are really good.

Link to video: http://youtu.be/XMEq4PAFmnI

What you guys think about the points he brought up? I heavily agree with everything, most importantly dynamic events.

I’ve always imagined my own version of the Shatterer fight. Starts out as normal, but when he reaches 75% he “takes off” and lands up on the wall behind you and does this firebreath line thing that goes from the left of the brand to the right side and you have to hide behind a rock. After he does this he will start flying around. The players then have 1 min to get to Zepplins that are docked at a near by town tower that have cannons on the side/deck of them. The zepplins will lift off (2 of them, 1 in the air already manned by npcs) The 2 player zepplins will be following the shatterer next to his wings. There are some cannons on those zepplins with players manning them to attack the wings. The other players have to go ranged to attack it. The NPC zepplin is a little head targeting its head and shooting at it. Once it reachs 25% health the Shatter will loose its wings, grab onto the NPC zeppling and will ride the flaming/destroy zepplin down to the ground and crash land. The Player zepplins will then land, the players will jump off to find the Shatter at the crash site encased in a crystal shield. The NPCs that were in the Zepplin he attacked are now branded and the players have to kill them all (around 10 would be good), once dead the players then engage in a final fight against The Shatterer and he has skills that keeps players constantly moving instead of sitting there auto attacking.

in Suggestions

Posted by: sweatycool.9624

sweatycool.9624

Whoa for a second I thought you were talking about Bioshock Infinite, but after I re-read what you said, I understood what you were talking about.

As what my mighty Norn says, EAT MORE BACON

- I Eat Bacon, from Ferguson’s Crossing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

YES YES YES.
Someone understands Risk Vs Reward.
V good video

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

YES YES YES.
V good video

I’d love to see them bring back some bigger risk and rewards with the necro class. In gw1 that was a really cool aspect to them.

But yeah, most of the things they bring up in this video are good points that I hope Anet addresses within the next year.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

YES YES YES.
V good video

I’d love to see them bring back some bigger risk and rewards with the necro class. In gw1 that was a really cool aspect to them.

But yeah, most of the things they bring up in this video are good points that I hope Anet addresses within the next year.

Next year?
Try before ESO releases.