Does this look reasonable

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Oldbugga.7029

Oldbugga.7029

Just reinstalled the game after the patch and was placed at my old position in Southshore only to be welcomed with this sight. Does that look reasonable?

Attachments:

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Karka land brah. I love how I wanted to take one of those camps alone but the no-loot dropping lil critters do reach arounds like no tomorrow.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You’re a Necro, just look at them and they fall over dead. And even if they take a while to die, you cant die anyway.

Had you been a Ranger, I could have understood your frustration. Just whisper sweet nothings in the ears of your pet while you slice its throat and hold it close. Then do the same to yourself and log back on with the Necro.

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

You’re a Necro, just look at them and they fall over dead. And even if they take a while to die, you cant die anyway.

Had you been a Ranger, I could have understood your frustration. Just whisper sweet nothings in the ears of your pet while you slice its throat and hold it close. Then do the same to yourself and log back on with the Necro.

Is this supposed to be about the necro changes? I hadn’t taken a look yet, if so, that’s funny.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: Oldbugga.7029

Oldbugga.7029

I must admit I had to laugh at the scene……every waypoint on the island was contested and could not see any other players at all…no wonder. I have been away for a month or so (actually playing Neverwinter) and thought I would try GW again….I suppose it is a welcome of sorts…doesn’t look like AN strategy has changed much.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Had you been an engineer, just setup a bomb on the stack of all of your bombs and wait for them to get close and set it off only to die watching them all run away laughing because your bomb went off like a firecracker, much like everything else in our downed state.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: PainShot.7154

PainShot.7154

Just reinstalled the game after the patch and was placed at my old position in Southshore only to be welcomed with this sight. Does that look reasonable?

For this game, that looks perfectly reasonable.

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Kilroy Stonekin would get the job done.

And that also explains why gw2stuff says that the karka queen hasn’t been up in over 100+ hours. I’m sure once the dragon bash started everyone left that resort island as fast as they could.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Southshore is now just for groups really.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Zeno.8493

Zeno.8493

Oh god the horror.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

I know it hasn’t anything to do with your experience, but that does not look reasonable as well, does it? ^^

It is in german and was the last warning before they automatically shut down the game to patch it..

Attachments: