Doesn't Need To Be Harder

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

Opening instance in Dry Top with Kasmeer and Marjory…

Two Veteran Golems and two inquest. I’m a guardian in full exotic.

Utilized every skill on CD and died three times.

The NPCS are USELESS! They stand around and frickin gab instead of attacking and when they do attack… WEAK WEAK WEAK.

What was the point of this? Why was it made to be so hard as a solo instance? I can only dodge so much and I can only use so many abilities.

Oh and sure, I can go ranged… and do as much dmg as the useless NPCs with me.

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

If you need help, let me know and Ill log back in.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The new enemies are harder…giving challenge to people who want it.

But in that fight, you’re actually killing yourself. The rounder of the golems has some pretty big retaliation. You need to use single target damage. Kill the Asuran’s first, then kill the golem without retaliation.

The last golem won’t kill you, you just kill it, stop hitting it, kite it, heal up and the hit it some more.

You won’t die.

Allelya.6830

We can help each other in these instances?

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Im not sure. I think you can group for them all.

Posted by: Ethaine.8419

Ethaine.8419

Always happy to help, just drop me a whisper in game and I’ll give ya a hand if I’m online

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Just seems like you’re being incredibly impatient. The only times I ever had an issue with my engineer was when the golems would give widespread retaliation. Flamethrowers and retal dont mix in any safe way.

And exotic is moot. Are you wearing zerker? Assassin’s? Soldier’s? What weapons and utilities did you use?

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Conditions ftw. I started doing the new LS with my thief, then switched to my necro. Ripped my way through it.

Just drop lots of burning on them then wait

Vayne.8563

We can help each other. Drop me a line in game if you need help with something. If I’m not busy with the guild, I’ll always help.

Posted by: Kartel.2561

Kartel.2561

I’ve found some of these instances really hard. Depends on class too. Many times I’ve had a really hard time soloing on my guardian, while my MM necro just rolls over it (similarly, it’s harder for my thief than my engi). Aside from that though, yes, just like the personal story, you can always form a party and bring some backup. I’m usually too stubborn to ask for help myself but I like helping others.

Guild: Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Server: Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

That instance is literally the hardest thing in the entire living story. I don’t know who thought perma-retaliation golem was a good idea, or the two veteran inquest assassins later (because everyone loves fighting thieves, right?) for that matter.

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

That instance is literally the hardest thing in the entire living story. I don’t know who thought perma-retaliation golem was a good idea, or the two veteran inquest assassins later (because everyone loves fighting thieves, right?) for that matter.

It’s like the instance was made for necros and mesmers.

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I had no problems with it on my thief.

Posted by: Lifestealer.4910

Lifestealer.4910

Game does need to get ALOT harder actually, everything is too kitten easy.

Jana.6831

No, I think we’ve reached a point at which most people are simply confused. Had a talk with someone today who said soldier’s is kitten because one has got to be unkillable when wearing it which isn’t the case, therefore anet messed up soldier’s. And who told me I’m stupid for doing teq in zerker’s (unfortunately the thread was closed so I couldn’t discuss this anymore) – so we’re at a point where even less people understand the game mechanics, I think.

Anyway: I don’t get every mechanic either but to assume that one is invincible when wearing this or that gear or being on this or that character is nonsense, it’s still the brain that matters.

(edited by Jana.6831)

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I think it would be better to say that the game needs an OPTION to be much harder, so people can pick which way they want to go about it.

And it needs to be entirely optional, meaning it can’t be part of any other challenge so people feel forced into it. Let hard mode stand on its own, with a special title for doing it. (Beat all of Season 2 in Hard Mode, get a title like “Wicked Dagger” or “Bearer of Pain”.) That way, people after armor or other shiny things don’t get forced into doing it, and even more casual players can still play through and enjoy the story.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Thanks, I thought it was just me and my non-skilled thief. I died a few more times than the OP but it was rough soloing it, even with useless NPCs.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Definitely depends a lot on your build. My Warrior had to carefully kite and use his Rifle in that fight, while my cond-minion hybrid Necro just wasted everything in 30 seconds and her health didn’t even dip below 90%. Retaliation is laughable when the bulk of your damage comes from overloading the enemy with conditions and then just dancing away while they bleed/poison/torment themselves to death trying to chase you.

But if you’re heavily built for in-your-face direct damage like my Warrior was? Yeah, it’ll hurt.

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

No, I think we’ve reached a point at which most people are simply confused. Had a talk with someone today who said soldier’s is kitten because one has got to be unkillable when wearing it which isn’t the case, therefore anet messed up soldier’s. And who told me I’m stupid for doing teq in zerker’s (unfortunately the thread was closed so I couldn’t discuss this anymore) – so we’re at a point where even less people understand the game mechanics, I think.

Anyway: I don’t get every mechanic either but to assume that one is invincible when wearing this or that gear or being on this or that character is nonsense, it’s still the brain that matters.

Well I won’t call you stupid, but it seems an odd choice to wear zerker gear to taco when it can’t be critted, so two of the stats of zerker gear is completely useless. Unless you meant to say you are in the nonzerg part of taco, then by all means use zerker.

They might be confused because most of the content of GW2 is brain-numbingly easy. It’s coddled them into a zero thought attitude when playing the game. It’s an incredibly simple concept to not use low damage, multihit attacks when the target you’ve clicked on has retribution. However, if hardly any other part of the game requires you to keep this in mind, it suddenly becomes “difficult”. The issue in this game is not the difficult content – it’s the complete lack of introductions to things that matter (like teaching boons, combo fields). Instead it lets you know what a vista is.

Jana.6831

Well I won’t call you stupid, but it seems an odd choice to wear zerker gear to taco when it can’t be critted, so two of the stats of zerker gear is completely useless. Unless you meant to say you are in the nonzerg part of taco, then by all means use zerker.

They might be confused because most of the content of GW2 is brain-numbingly easy. It’s coddled them into a zero thought attitude when playing the game. It’s an incredibly simple concept to not use low damage, multihit attacks when the target you’ve clicked on has retribution. However, if hardly any other part of the game requires you to keep this in mind, it suddenly becomes “difficult”. The issue in this game is not the difficult content – it’s the complete lack of introductions to things that matter (like teaching boons, combo fields). Instead it lets you know what a vista is.

Why is it odd when I already have it? Teq isn’t that hard that I have to have gear especially for him. And soldier’s and zerker’s base is both power, so if I know when to dodge I’m doing just as much damage as someone wearing soldier’s. And extra damage when defending the batteries as the mobs there are “critable”. And mind you, I know when to dodge. And you’re a good example of what I meant actually – no offense, really – people think that some other gear has to have way more value now since the ferocity/crit nerf and since newer bosses aren’t critable – but it’s simply not true.

Edit: And from that stems that the content is too hard as they already wear the tanky gear and so on – with that I don’t mean the OP, btw. I’m frequently dying in my LS instances as well, but that’s more because the bosses are new to me – I know that if I would be doing it a few more times I would have no problem at all.

(edited by Jana.6831)

Vayne.8563

Why is it odd when I already have it? Teq isn’t that hard that I have to have gear especially for him. And soldier’s and zerker’s base is both power, so if I know when to dodge I’m doing just as much damage as someone wearing soldier’s. And extra damage when defending the batteries as the mobs there are “critable”. And mind you, I know when to dodge. And you’re a good example of what I meant actually – no offense, really – people think that some other gear has to have way more value now since the ferocity/crit nerf and since newer bosses aren’t critable – but it’s simply not true.

Knowing when to dodge, and being able to guarantee you have no lag, sure. But sometimes the Teq fight can lag, and then you can know when to dodge from here till Sunday but you’ll still go down. A guy with toughness and vitality might not.

No one can guarantee they won’t lag on Tequatl.

Jana.6831

Knowing when to dodge, and being able to guarantee you have no lag, sure. But sometimes the Teq fight can lag, and then you can know when to dodge from here till Sunday but you’ll still go down. A guy with toughness and vitality might not.

So, you say I should carry extra gear for possible lag?
No, sorry, I have been downed twice today, once because of lag, once because I was stupid, other than that I get through most fights without being downed or killed. If you’re on EU we can play together, if you don’t believe me.

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

Edit: And from that stems that the content is too hard as they already wear the tanky gear and so on – with that I don’t mean the OP, btw. I’m frequently dying in my LS instances as well, but that’s more because the bosses are new to me – I know that if I would be doing it a few more times I would have no problem at all.

You’ve made quite the assumption to lump me in with people who think other gear has more merit since the crit nerf. I’ve been one of the advocates of zerker gear since about the start of this game, and have only become more passionate about it as time has gone on, through its changes. Literally all of my characters are in zerker gear. I PvP in zerker gear. It doesn’t change the fact that zerker gear has two useless stats on taco. So I have a soldier’s set there, because it’s more useful.

Tanky gear is not always a good option either. Take the OP’s concern: retaliation. It isn’t reduced by toughness. So in zerker gear: less health so fewer stacks of retal kill him, but he also has to do less hits to kill the mob. Tanky gear: more health so more stacks of retal kill him, bu the also has to do more hits to kill the mob. It’s the same story. It goes back to the game not teaching basic mechanics. It’s the same debate that’s been done a million times in the dungeon thread. Gear isn’t the issue. Playstyle is.

Jana.6831

You’ve made quite the assumption to lump me in with people who think other gear has more merit since the crit nerf. I’ve been one of the advocates of zerker gear since about the start of this game, and have only become more passionate about it as time has gone on, through its changes. Literally all of my characters are in zerker gear. I PvP in zerker gear. It doesn’t change the fact that zerker gear has two useless stats on taco. So I have a soldier’s set there, because it’s more useful.

Well, I usually don’t look into the forum history of people (in fact I never do), so I can only judge by what you just told me and that sounded as if you think that soldier’s is better in a teq fight. It is if you don’t know when to dodge or have lag (@ vayne) but the extra toughness and health only helps you if you mess up. Or have fun rezzing people and are overrun by waves. Not saying people shouldn’t be using it, but that’s some other form of elitism and well the arguments aren’t that thought through.

Tanky gear is not always a good option either. Take the OP’s concern: retaliation. It isn’t reduced by toughness. So in zerker gear: less health so fewer stacks of retal kill him, but he also has to do less hits to kill the mob. Tanky gear: more health so more stacks of retal kill him, bu the also has to do more hits to kill the mob. It’s the same story. It goes back to the game not teaching basic mechanics. It’s the same debate that’s been done a million times in the dungeon thread. Gear isn’t the issue. Playstyle is.

Tanky gear isn’t always more health.
And I think tanky gear and a bigger health pool helps with retaliation but best is not to attack at all.

Vayne.8563

So, you say I should carry extra gear for possible lag?
No, sorry, I have been downed twice today, once because of lag, once because I was stupid, other than that I get through most fights without being downed or killed. If you’re on EU we can play together, if you don’t believe me.

I can certainly assume you don’t live in Australia. That much I can assume. The problem with all this generalizing about whether or not you should or shouldn’t use that gear could be as simple as where you live and what your internet connection is like. It’s partly a matter of skill but not completely a matter of skill.

I don’t know how skilled you are, personally and it’s not really pertinent to what I’m saying. No I don’t think you should carry more armor around in your bag, I’m simply saying dodging by itself guarantees nothing if the Internet isn’t on your side.

Jana.6831

I can certainly assume you don’t live in Australia. That much I can assume. The problem with all this generalizing about whether or not you should or shouldn’t use that gear could be as simple as where you live and what your internet connection is like. It’s partly a matter of skill but not completely a matter of skill.

I don’t know how skilled you are, personally and it’s not really pertinent to what I’m saying. No I don’t think you should carry more armor around in your bag, I’m simply saying dodging by itself guarantees nothing if the Internet isn’t on your side.

I can assume you don’t live in the EU otherwise you’d know that there are serious lag issues on EU servers which get worse when playing on an NA server from EU (which I did the past month and successfully fought Teq 3 times a day).
Well, I have been generalized in being “mad” because I use zerker’s while there is no argument against it.
I do hope you guys got my point; I’m in no way against soldier’s tanky gear/newer players, I just think that all this stuff is getting out of hand and is therefore confusing people. Or maybe it always was out of hand, I have to think about it more.

And I have to hurry to get to Teq.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Why was it made to be so hard as a solo instance?

ArenaNet simply has higher standards compared to other MMOs that generally assume solo players are terrible players. Back in beta, the game was nerfed to compensate for the average player as many enemies had special dodge or die attacks and simply did more damage overall. With every release, they’ve been slowly increasing the difficulty and trying different mechanics.

In short, it’s not hard, you’ve just equated solo to meaning trivial. Judging from what I’ve seen in that other thread about the end boss, many people also don’t bother to learn the mechanics, making it seem impossible when it’s just a simple pattern.

For those that can’t manage it, ArenaNet has left in the option to do it as a group, which allows you to trivialize it as well as most achievements. Personally, this is how I’d rather have it, which is backwards compared to other MMOs – challenging content designed to be solo’d, with the casual option available for groups – which is also how Dark Souls does it.

Posted by: Moldur.6275

Moldur.6275

The NPCS are USELESS! They stand around and frickin gab instead of attacking and when they do attack… WEAK WEAK WEAK.

What was the point of this? Why was it made to be so hard as a solo instance? I can only dodge so much and I can only use so many abilities.

Sorry to say this but sometimes the player is to blame for failure, the NPCs were average at most.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

And in that last sentence you have a reason. No, not meleeing (though scepter+focus do make this fight a cakewalk on guardian) – it’s much simpler than that. This instance is indeed quite hard… if you are impatient. Keep it calm, take it slowly, and suddenly it gets much easier.
Also, get the asura first, then the range attack golem, then the defensive spinning golem. Proper order of killing is important here.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

All you have to do is use your shortbow and run in a circle

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: naiasonod.9265

naiasonod.9265

Some of the meant-to-be-solo’d LS content is definitely tougher than what most MMO’s provide. The latest issue’s dragon fight felt to me more like a proper bossfight out of a single player game than most of the drivel MMO’s throw our ways, and while I thought that was spiffy, I was also going ‘Oooooh…some folks are gonna have trouble with thiiiiiiis’.

I don’t really know if its a problem or not in general. It certainly isn’t for me, but I’m probably not a good representative of the most common demographic either (I play the Darksouls games for fun and they are joy to me, not controller-hurling frustrating or tear-jerkingly difficult-to-me).

I don’t know that I’d say anything is my idea of too hard for most folks, though I can say that, despite how much I’d enjoy it if there were more Dark Souls-y fights, I probably wouldn’t make a lot of the LS stuff harder than it is.

I have this feeling that they’re right at a critical line. I’m mostly going by what a lot of my friends get on with about it – an awful lot of them need help, and some that really shouldn’t need any help go in a full team to maximize achievement acquisition in a minimum number of runs anyway.

So I dunno. I’d say leave it – it seems just hard enough to make some step up their game a little bit and do things like seek help with a build or a tactic if they aren’t familiar with caring for their own so much yet, but not so difficult as to be unattainable save by the elite few.

One is only the smartest person in the room if they are alone.

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

It really depresses me how people expect games to cater to bad/lazy players these days. In the past that was never the case. You either kept trying and learnt to overcome the challenge or you stopped.

Posted by: Zera Allimatti.2541

Zera Allimatti.2541

There’s no denying that KasMar were useless in that instance. Too busy talking about how they can’t stand the sight of each other getting hurt rather than helping you rescue the crash victims, much less helping you at all.

Give us more GW 1 weapon and armor skins, please. COPY/PASTE ALREADY!!!!

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

The whole perma retaliation thing was incredibly annoying and not thought through well, especially considering that boon removal is very rare and the golems recast it every couple of seconds.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Halvorn.9831

Halvorn.9831

It really depresses me how people expect games to cater to bad/lazy players these days. In the past that was never the case. You either kept trying and learnt to overcome the challenge or you stopped.

And the word made round that the game was difficult, so it attracted a few new players and distracted everyone else. Which makes you lose more money than you win.

I am against rising the overall difficulty level of the game. For one, there are too many problems with the platform itself that may make the game unplayable for a lot of players if the difficulty is raised (network lags, still broken camera etc.). Additionally there are players like me who have a job. When I get home in the evening I’d like to enjoy my time, not bite into my keyboard because of stupidly tough content. I may enjoy challenges every now and then, but the days when I masochistically wanted to conquer a game are over.

I am all for an option to switch content to a “hard mode” (for instanced content) should a player or a group of players feel the desire to do so, of course with improved rewards. I would be interested in what percentage of the player would ever really use this. Without any real prove for this I have the idea that it will be done by a negligible minority only.

Spoj The Second.7680

And the word made round that the game was difficult, so it attracted a few new players and distracted everyone else. Which makes you lose more money than you win.

I am against rising the overall difficulty level of the game. For one, there are too many problems with the platform itself that may make the game unplayable for a lot of players if the difficulty is raised (network lags, still broken camera etc.). Additionally there are players like me who have a job. When I get home in the evening I’d like to enjoy my time, not bite into my keyboard because of stupidly tough content. I may enjoy challenges every now and then, but the days when I masochistically wanted to conquer a game are over.

I am all for an option to switch content to a “hard mode” (for instanced content) should a player or a group of players feel the desire to do so, of course with improved rewards. I would be interested in what percentage of the player would ever really use this. Without any real prove for this I have the idea that it will be done by a negligible minority only.

Im not saying change it for this game. Im just commenting on how the difficulty of games in general has dropped considerably over the years and its considered the norm now. Games used to be about challenge. People didnt complain about games being too difficult back then as it was normal to force players to improve.

Posted by: Halvorn.9831

Halvorn.9831

I agree. But the reason IMO is that games have come out of a market niche into the public – which I consider to be a good thing. Because bigger potential market also means greater possibility for income and re-invest in game evolution. That is why I think having an option to increase difficulty would be the silver bullet.

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

Im not saying change it for this game. Im just commenting on how the difficulty of games in general has dropped considerably over the years and its considered the norm now. Games used to be about challenge. People didnt complain about games being too difficult back then as it was normal to force players to improve.

The challenge of old school was really just a means of adding replay value in spite of technological limitations. As the platforms improved, games became more complex and interesting rather than just difficult.

You also have to consider how the gamer demographic has changed as well. It’s not just for kids and ‘no-lifers’ any more. Most of us simply don’t have the time or inclination to play a game over and over until we get it right.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Games used to be about challenge. People didnt complain about games being too difficult back then as it was normal to force players to improve.

And then there are people, that really think that games are about having fun.

But in MMOs there always are those people that think a game has to be “hard work”
and that killing a hard mob in an MMO is just the same as climbing Mount Everest.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

Two things: 9-5 Dads trying to relive their Super Nintendo days, and the 90’s kids.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

for many people something easy is not entertaining. The problem is everyone has different concepts of what is easy.
The answer is either to create different content for different people, or create different difficulties.

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

I’m sorry, but the LS instances aren’t hard. Some of them are a step up in difficulty from your basic open world content, yes. But only a step.

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Iirc, that fight can be annoying, not conceptually hard, but annoying. This because one of the two golems is a knockback weed whacker, and the fight is happening on a cliff edge.

Anyways, the one thing one should perhaps keep in mind about ANet instances is that defeat does not mean reset (though it can, as i found out in Glint’s pocket dimention. This when a respawn landed me on a narrow walkway that i walked over the edge of, and was ported so far from the boss that it reset). In essence any fight can in theory be won simply by respawn skitten your way through it. I may not be the most glorious victory, but it allows the LS to progress…

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

The new content is a bit more complex (meaning, for example, that the golem you were going to delete had retalation and deleted you insted), but not so much as to require hardcore skill. Just read the description of your targets to see what they do, or what buffs they have, and then adjust your strategy accordingly.

You may need to stop damage for a few seconds.

It may be advisable for you to change this or that trait.

You may even need to read somewhere how people are doing it (happened to me with episode 8, where I couldn’t figure out how to kill the small shadows)

But difficult, it is not. Just a tad more varied, a bit more spicy, and definitely a lot more fun than pressing 1 ad infinitum.

Actually, yesterday i completed the last 3 achievements of the Living story and it was probably the most fun I had in these 2,5 years playing GW2.

Difficult? a bit. Punishing? Not at all. Fun? You bet!!!

Aenesthesia.1697

You also have to consider how the gamer demographic has changed as well. It’s not just for kids and ‘no-lifers’ any more. Most of us simply don’t have the time or inclination to play a game over and over until we get it right.

All extremes are bad.

This game, generally, has you pressing 1 like you would turn the page in a book.

Nothing bad with that, except that in a book, it’s all about the story. If the story is dull, you drop it.

In this game, the story no way near what a grade D book would have, so we need more than 1 to keep turning the page. If turning the page feels like an achievement, then we can keep on despite the lackluster reward of yet another dumb page. If it does not, we drop the book.

(edited by Aenesthesia.1697)

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Is this thread for real?

Sorry but most if not all of the living story instances are already fail proof. The bosses in all of these don’t reset when you die. You can die 100 times and pick at the bosses bar until you win. The only way to lose is to quit.

The only people that I have seen have trouble with this are the people that have the “hit start and face roll my skill bar” mentality and refuse to critically think, observe the mechanics of bosses, and read the descriptions of its skills and buffs. The refuse to change their strategy, traits, and skills to adapt to a situation and when they fail call it to hard, give up, and come here to complain.

This game is already slanted to the “everyone is a winner” mentality doesn’t need to be pushed more in that direction. Anet took a huge step in the right direction with the enemies in this living story. I don’t wanna go back to enemies with stupid large health pools that have little chance of killing you while you stack and spank them for 5 minutes.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

Aenesthesia.1697

Games used to be about challenge. People didnt complain about games being too difficult back then as it was normal to force players to improve.

And then there are people, that really think that games are about having fun.

But in MMOs there always are those people that think a game has to be “hard work”
and that killing a hard mob in an MMO is just the same as climbing Mount Everest.

Sorry, but you are completely missing the point.

We are not saying: ‘this game should punish you for playing’. Or ‘this should be hard work’. We just feel dumb watching a half baked story in a screen that ocassionally requires us to hit key #1 or f. That is really, REALLY LAME. And most of this game consists of just that. The first time i beat twilight arbor i wanted to get my minutes back, what with standing still spamming 1 for 5 minutes?

So, yes, season 2 brought a few more challenging instances. Probably frustrating if you don’t even bother to read what your enemies do. But it’s just a small challenge! step up! beat it! you don’t have to play for 20 hours to beat any of these instances, and even the achievements are relatively simple to get (and way more fun than the champ trains) . Actually, the last encounter is what I would call ‘having fun’ in a video game. The brainless #1 spamming is the opposite.

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

facerolled it with my GS Sword/shield guardian……………

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Allelya.6830

Sorry, I actually really like the support I’m getting from many in this thread and am also surprised and grateful. This isn’t WoW. You don’t get to be in the “best of the best” guild and try to “look down” upon others as if you were some kind of Elitist Jerk.

So you’re better at it than others, so fricken what! Stop being a “holier than thou” and follow the lead of your fellow players and offer to help others.

Spoj The Second.7680

Sorry, I actually really like the support I’m getting from many in this thread and am also surprised and grateful. This isn’t WoW. You don’t get to be in the “best of the best” guild and try to “look down” upon others as if you were some kind of Elitist Jerk.

So you’re better at it than others, so fricken what! Stop being a “holier than thou” and follow the lead of your fellow players and offer to help others.

Nice of you to twist what i said as a personal attack. I have no problem with less skilled players asking for help and i understand not everyone is naturally talented at games. But many players have what i think is unjust entitlement for easy content as a result of the shift in game difficulty over the years. Which is what i was pointing out.