Doing Monthly For April Twice

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jason The Blob.1278

Jason The Blob.1278

Hi there,

If I completed the monthly for April (ie before 15th April) will I be able to do the monthly again now after the patch for more laurels?
In the achievement tab my monthly is showing no progress, so I assume we can redo them this month?

Posted by: Spiral.3724

Spiral.3724

I have the opposite question: Why do I have to do the monthly over? I finished it already and I don’t want to do it again!

Spiral Madheart – Level 80 Mesmer
The Wrong Crowd [bAd] Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I have the opposite question: Why do I have to do the monthly over? I finished it already and I don’t want to do it again!

You are getting a chance at an extra reward and you’re complaining about it?

You know you’re not forced to do them?

Posted by: Andy.9586

Andy.9586

Only sucks when you had two or three already completed and now all reset at zero.

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Sucks when you cant redo it again…

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

i’d give anything to be able to do it again, the laurel catch up for us who haven’t played since beta is astronomically brutal.

Posted by: Silvanus.5821

Silvanus.5821

i’d give anything to be able to do it again, the laurel catch up for us who haven’t played since beta is astronomically brutal.

There weren’t any laurels during beta. Laurels were introduced quite some time after the release.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

well the moment the update hit mine decided to be 6/8 and I got no reward O_O

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

There weren’t any laurels during beta. Laurels were introduced quite some time after the release.

they’ve been out long enough to put near insurmountable gap between old and new players. don’t really see the design purpose behind putting really basic things like trinkets and infusions behind brick walls like laurels. every time i look at laurels in my currency tab i feel like a baby seal at the end of an anet club lol

i lost 5 laurels to a bad decision like turning my grey colored tempered spinal blades into a red colored tempered spinal blades. didn’t think about having to repurchase the infusion. it crushed my soul so badly i didn’t log in for 4 days. laurels are not a pleasant part of this game.

Posted by: Domination.4856

Domination.4856

You don’t get the laurels twice.

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Only sucks when you had two or three already completed and now all reset at zero.

The first April monthly only required 2 to be completed. All this does is reset incomplete progress, and gives us a chance at more achievement points.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

Posted by: Hobbs.9260

Hobbs.9260

I was wondering same thing. I had 4 completed already and was looking forward to more rewards, whether I got it automatically or had to do it again didnt matter to me. I was told that the monthly would be reset, but when I logged in my monethly went from 2/2 to 4/4 no reset or anything. Was there actually supposed to be a point to only having to need 2 monthlies this month or not?

80 ele Deaths Misstress [DEAD] – Blackgate NA East Coast