Dolyak Express - March 28, 2014

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Next

Greetings,

We are excited to bring you the Dolyak Express Community initiative! If you’re not familiar with the Dolyak Express, you can read the original post about it called Many Questions, So Dev. For the first batch of questions, the Community Team searched all four language forums for a variety of great questions. You can see the follow up with answers here!

We are maintaining an archive of all Dolyak Express Q&A sessions. The archive is a stickied post, and will be updated each time we post new topics.

For this round, our topic will be the upcoming Feature Pack. We will be collecting questions from this thread, as well as the various feedback threads covering the different upcoming features.

Please refer back to the Many Questions, So Dev post for guidelines on asking your questions.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Are ascended trinkets and backpieces also going to be account bound? It said gear, but I am not sure if that means everything.

Also, I would really love a clarification, since there are two parties arguing the language still: All dyes currently on our account will become account bound retroactively. Yes?

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

Birthday Boosters, will this have any effect on PvP after the patch?

Secondly a bit more elaboration on the ‘Unlock’ option for skins would be appreciated. Since I read/heard that the way to get skins is to Equip, Salvage or ‘Unlock’.

Does unlocking items bind in any fashion? If so, what manner? Soulbinding or account?

Duty is heavier than death.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Will new legendary weapons be coming with this patch? They were promised in 2013 and still haven’t appeared.

Posted by: DragonWhimsy.6489

DragonWhimsy.6489

Will world exploration give transmutation charges? Perhaps other reward systems might award them as well? And in what amount? Because right now it seems like it’s three times more expensive to transmute items for level 1-79 characters than it was before the feature pack. That doesn’t seem a value for a player’s money given how short a time you keep equipment while leveling up.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What becomes of our PvP-only salvage kits? I stocked up on a few when the announcement of Glory being retired, but now they will be unusable? Or what? Thank you for clearing this up, should you decide to do so. =)

Posted by: albus.4273

albus.4273

Is there any plans to make ascended items salvageable or re-roll able in the Mystic Toilet?

I and many others that run fractals frequently have a vast quantity of ascended items that are pretty much useless. I also have several ascended weapons that I am holding that are no longer used, nor do i plan to use them in the future. They have sigils that are valuable, but it is not cost effective to buy a upgrade extractor to get the sigils. Selling them to a merchant for a one gold is not at all appealing.

Would be possible to add skill activation under the target info bar (like in gw1)? Looking for that "tell" with all the dazzling skill effects that fire off when fighting in dungeons, WvW, world bosses, etc. quite literally gives me headaches. My typical playing time in gw1 was 4-12 hours, in gw2 .75-2 hours.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Will we be able to put exotic sigils and runes in the mystic forge?

Posted by: katubug.6378

katubug.6378

I was disappointed to see that there still isn’t a trait I, as a ranger, can take to have my pets no longer be juveniles. Is this on your radar at all even in the far future? Perhaps a grandmaster minor trait? Or, heck, just let them have their adult skins without changing their stats in any way, that would be even better.

Lyra Silvertongue just doesn’t look half as awesome with her tiny, brownish polar bear Iorek. He should be huge (and, well, armored, but armored pets I suspect will always just be a dream for me)! And, yanno, look like a polar bear!

Posted by: katubug.6378

katubug.6378

Oh and perhaps more importantly: with the recent changes to many sigils (such as air and ice) being now proccing on hit instead of on crit, is there going to be an option to turn the effect culling up even higher? I’d love it if I could set it to only show MY weapon/sigil effects. Then I could actually see the boss I was fighting, without as much danger of brain seizure. :P

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

From the blogposts i gather that Cook and Jeweler 500, as well as new Legendary Weapons and an alternative way to obtain precursors will not be implemented with the feature patch. Do you have a rough idea on when you plan to release those features?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Metemer.6382

Metemer.6382

Bank guilds
Do you plan to do something against these, as I believe they are a problem – Why would I buy bank slots for gems, when I can make a bank guild and have 250 slots for the price I could get 30 slots for gems.
Don’t misunderstand, my problem here is that having a bank guild is just way too effective, way too rewarding – for this reason, I have my own, and it sucks that I can join 1 less guild because of it. It just doesn’t make sense, why would inventory space issues be related to how many guilds I can be in?

So, for this reason, I think the price on bank slots in gems should be drastically decreased, or the limitation on how many guilds someone can be in should be possible to increase in some way. (Guild Slot Expansion – 800 gems – this way it makes those greedy kittens at NCSoft happy as well.)

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

In the Ready Up yesterday it was mentioned that MF will effect the drops from boxes in the new reward tracks. Will this change be brought over to PvE? If not can you tell us if it’s a technical limitation or a design decision?

While I’d like every advantage I can get to put RNG an arm bar and force it to give me fat lootz, I’m just curious about it.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Will that be the only Feature Pack this year, or can we expect to see maybe another near the end of this year?

To be a bit more precise, what I want to say out with this is

What is with all of the missing Features, which should basically be already in the game from the begin on and other things, that have been announced to come or should have been implemented 2013 as it has been planned?

Just to name a few things:

• Polymok – Minigame
  • Bar Brawls – Minigame
  • Shooting Range/Archery – minigame
  • Direct X 11 Support/ 64bit Client/ General Game performance Optimizations
  • New Legendary Weapons
  • Legendary Trinkets
  • Cooking/ Jewelry 500
  • Scavenger Hunts for Precursors
  • Precursor Crafting

just to name the most well known things that have been mentioned in the past

I’d really like to know, if something of that stuff is still on the table for this year.
I know you are not allowed to say anythign exactly about time schedules ect.

I’d just like to know, what Anet plans are with these Features and if anything of that is to be seen also this year, or if maybe anythign under this list maybe has been put onto ice already internally, so that we can stop making up our hopes for somethign from that list.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: mahri.8410

mahri.8410

Will the new Feature Pack contain tools that allow players to create their own events…let’s say…creating custom rushes in any location?

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

Personally I love the concept of the reward tracks in PvP, almost to the point where I’d consider playing in PvP. I like the triple layer (immediate, mid, long term) of goals; it’s something I need and often create for myself to keep from losing interest in the game and leaving. To me, having a goal that is attainable in a reasonable timeframe is essential to enjoying the game.

I think these tracks could fit neatly in with the dailies/monthlies and provide some things to work on after we finish LS content between patches.

Have you considered adding reward tracks to pve or wvw?

And thank you for the hard work.

Posted by: Dimitris.3195

Dimitris.3195

So I would like to have some further clarification about the bonus ranks in PvP that will be given to players, for example players of mid 50’s will almost reach the dragon rank, but what I do not get is if that will happen because rank points will be given as a bonus to all players that have been playing sPvP to an extent, like say a rank 30 player will reach rank 60 or something, or if these bonus ranks will be given because of the tons of rank points that 50+ players have already gathered. Thank you.

Posted by: Twyll Blackleaf.9641

Twyll Blackleaf.9641

How will the treatment of armor skins such as the Mask of the Night skin and the Consortium shoulders skins work in the transfer to the Wardrobe? Will they automatically be added to the Wardrobe, or will they remain as skins so they can be used without having to use transmutation charges until we run out of however many of each skin we had? (I need to know whether to use my Mask of the Night skins on the characters I might put them on before the patch, or if all 5 of them will remain so I don’t have to use extra charges to use all 5 skins, for example.) Similarly, will the Town Clothes that are being turned into armor skins also be put directly into the Wardrobe, or would it be possible to allow stats to be selected for them like the Traveler’s stats were after those were altered, so we won’t have to spend a transmutation charge to apply stats to originally statless items that we’ve already bought?

…Basically, my question boils down to “will things be added to the Wardrobe automatically, or will they remain as they are until we decide to do something with them that puts them in there?”

Also, seconding DragonWhimsy’s question about transmutation charges; it doesn’t seem terribly fair for people using alts, or for new players, for that matter. Will charges be made more common so the effect on sub-80 characters will be balanced?

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Some weapons and armor share the same appearance, for example weapons that drop as loot from mobs and weapons crafted from karma recipes. With the introduction of the wardrobe, will items that share an appearance have different spots in the wardrobe or will they all go into the same wardrobe slot?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Hey there, Anet folks!

As excited as I am for this feature patch, there is one thing on my mind that supersedes all my other thoughts. My question: how will the acquisition of PvP armor sets be affected post-patch? For example, since day one, I’ve absolutely adored the PvP Masquerade armor set, yet as an avid PvE player, I’ve never touched PvP, and seeing as how it was exclusive to that mode, I haven’t attempted to obtain it. However, after the gear unification announcement, my excitement went through the roof, only to find out that PvP crafting will be removed as well, eliminating the current method of acquiring these armor skins.

So will these armor skins (PvP Masquerade, hint hint) show up as a reward track after the update, or will there be other ways to earn them? And if so, will it be reasonable enough for a PvE player to obtain (I guess I’m in between casual and hardcore)?

Thank you so much for any clarification you can provide. I’ve been waiting to create my new character for so long, waiting for the day that I can use that PvP Masquerade armor for my PvE adventure!

P.S. Also, armor sets like these will have a new name, like Tribal or Voodoo armor, am I right to assume this?

Posted by: Johnsen.6253

Johnsen.6253

Hello,
I like to know if the new wardrobe system includes race armor like the Human or Norn gear. Does that mean, that my Human thief can wear Norn gear after the patch?

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

• Will Living Story skins be available in the wardrobe if you have the achievement unlocked but no longer have the item? (In my case I trasmuted over several of these backpiece skins).
  • Will skins chosen in character creation become available in the wardrobe if you no longer have the skin?
80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

(edited by Clip.6845)

Posted by: Relic.2136

Relic.2136

Hello! I play PVE almost exclusively, and don’t have an 80 yet. Most suggestions I see from current players encourage folks to enjoy the PVE world, hearts, and exploration as much as possible, and I really love that aspect of the game. It’s hard for me to be satisfied with my character’s look, though, as better pieces of gear seem to drop from every other mob while levelling up. This is fabulous, as I’m never too far under-geared, but I end up looking like a bum, lol!

I understand the new Wardrobe system lets us access more skins easily, but it doesn’t appear to solve my problem of needing tons of transmutations to maintain a single look while levelling. In effect, transmuting skins isn’t very practical for me until I hit 80 and get “good” gear that I don’t have to change. I know buying charges with gems is an income source for ANet, but is there a possibility that this system might be re-worked in the future to allow us a single character look while going through the meat of the game?

Also, more specifically: will we be able to unlock all the profession starter gear (facepaint/masks for necros, pauldrons for guardians, etc.) for the wardrobe, and will we have to re-create characters to unlock them all? And will Cultural armor/weapon skins be useable before the weapons themselves are equipable?

Relic
Henge of Denravi
Volks World [VW]

Posted by: Edgar Doiron.2804

Edgar Doiron.2804

Q Out of all the Feature Pack features, which one have you been working the longest on?

Q There’s a LOT of QOL features in this patch that the community have been asking since launch cough cough Last logged in cough cough . What took so long to get these thing out?

Forgeman Destroyers [FORD] – Sorrows furnace

Posted by: NyuuNeeChan.2891

NyuuNeeChan.2891

Will trading post be reworked? It’s pain to use it, bugged, slow and categories are mess, as well as searching – searching for more than one word items usually fails as we give precise name and get 200+ results.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Some questions have been answered, search before you post.

Q Regarding PvP rewards : Is the time consumed/reward in PvP is similar to time consumed/reward in PvE in order to get a legendary? In other words, is PvP more time consuming, once again, than PvE for equal rewards?

Q Are rewards scaling with the game mode (Is there higher chances for legendary components in Team Arena than in Hotjoin) ?

Q Is every ascended gear now account bound on equip? Jewelry, weapons, armors?

Snow Crows [SC]

(edited by Miku Lawrence.6329)

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

With the feature of ascended gear being account bound on equip, I have a couple of questions regarding ascended gear that are transmutted onto exotic skins.

1) If an ascended gear is transmutted to a non restricted skin(for example, Ascended Light Chest Armor transmutted with an Arah dungeon skin), will it still be account-bound on equip or soul bound(and if we use a splitter will it revert to account bound on equip)?

2) If an ascended gear is transmutted to a restricted skin(for example, Ascended Light Chest Armor transmutted with an Norn Cultural Armor skin), will it still be account-bound on equip or soul bound? Will it be useable by characters the fit into the restriction(in my example, another light armor using Norn)?

3) If an ascended armor has a soul bound on acquire rune on it(like the ones from dungeons for example Rune of the Monk from AC), will it be soul bound too(and if so, will changing the rune or extracting it revert the armor to account bound on equip)?

Posted by: Admiral Zombie.8624

Admiral Zombie.8624

There was a discussion on rerolling characters here which got a little developer attention, but has not had a reply back on the final opinion.

The basic gist is that if unlocking skills is character based even for sPvP, then it would significantly discourage deleting and then remaking a character for sPvP. The other announced updates have been extremely alt friendly so far, particularly the dye and wardrobe system as well as the WvW levels.

Is there any chance that skill unlocks would become account based unlocks for sPvP? If not, then why? Do you think the number of other alt friendly updates help mitigate this alt unfriendly update, or that the costs of acquiring skills will be negligibly small?

And a little bit broader, what other areas of the game has anet considered changing to be more alt friendly that we are not seeing this update, or was decided against?

(edited by Admiral Zombie.8624)

Posted by: percival.1934

percival.1934

Q : if my ascended armor is already transmutated to , let say Charr T3, will it still be account bound and used by my human character?

Einclad – Tarnished Coast
Kalau kamu bisa membaca ini, kamu sudah menghabiskan waktumu untuk hal yg tidak penting :D

Posted by: soulwblood.1529

soulwblood.1529

What is going to happen to our fractal weapon skin duplicates after the patch?

Posted by: Miki Zu Heltzer.4018

Miki Zu Heltzer.4018

Q: So, with the upcoming sigil update you will no longer be able to stack for example a bloodlust sigil up to 25 stacks, and afterwards replace the stacking weapon for another weapon. But I take it you will still be able to use a stacking sigil on your secondary weapon on swap.

However engineers and elementalists lack a secondary weapon. I’m sure you guys at ArenaNet are aware of this, but I’m wondering if there any plans to compensate engineers and elemenalists for this loss of only being able to use 2 sigils at a time.

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

How is the condition cap rework going? What hasn’t worked and why?

Posted by: Bormy.9814

Bormy.9814

If I’ve leveled a new chracter up to level 10 before the patch is released, so I haven’t unlocked my traits yet, will I use the new traitsystem and the new levelmarks at 30, 60 and 80?

Posted by: LumpOfCole.4701

LumpOfCole.4701

I’m wagering the next three blog posts will outline an overhaul of the PvE server system, merging zones across multiple servers.

Think about it: Do we really need every server to have their own Metrica Province or Lornar’s Pass at this point? No. They might as well start as ‘Overflows’ for everyone in a region, actually being filled with life again.

Maybe ‘Guesting’ and ‘Overflows’ will no longer exist as terms. We might even get selectable Districts like GW 1. If we’re lucky, we’ll be able to set up private/custom/guild Districts for events like Tequatl.

This will mean a lot of changes, obviously, like having the Orr events start at the same time for everyone like Living Story events. Folks might actually need to earn the right to get to the Obsidian Shard vendor instead of just look at a website and Guest to the right server.

Maybe this will mean events in Orr will have PvE progression tracks in the same way PvP tracks got announced today.

Unlocking access to time/event gated dungeons would have to either change or be removed with this change.

Cities like Divinity’s Reach might still be server-locked, but if a District system is re-implemented, then it’ll be inconsequential really.

Perhaps I’m totally wrong, but I wonder what else could possibly constitute three days of blog posts to fully explain or rationalize. I suppose it could be a flurry of smaller features though.

If I am completely off-base, does Anet consider any of the changes above would work at least for lower population zones across Tyria for a patch way in the future?

Posted by: Tyragon.2496

Tyragon.2496

Will people that have duplicate skins — mainly looking at the gem store skins — get some sort of compensation?

I understand a full refund is uncalled for and I accept that, but getting like 1 transmutation charge for each duplicate gem store skin would be a nice compensation that ain’t too much, in my opinion.

Posted by: Hanako.1827

Hanako.1827

Will there be any updates to legendaries? Its been almost 2 years now and It feels like you are not finished with them.

I.E. Meteorlogicus’s night time fix to not make it purple any more, I can name 5 lazy design flaws at the top of my head with the thing ( and also since roughly 8 out of 10 people do not like it) and more importantly eternity not getting the love it deserves

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

• How thoroughly thought through was the decision to add Perplexity runes to structured Player versus Player given the months of complaints by the community and videos showcasing the issue having seemingly been ignored beyond the extremely minor nerf to the ridiculously powerful runeset?
  • Any updates to borked non-human armours (especially Charr tail woes) incoming with the feature pack?
  • Any updates on improving relevance of Condition damage in Player versus Environment?
  • Maps/Modes in structured Player versus Player progress?

(edited by Brew Pinch.5731)

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Will we be able to save profiles/builds via the new trait system and be able to load them up quickly.

would be a huge quality of life feature for people that use various trait builds for example, when in wvw vs when doing dungeons, or two different pvp builds
if not present are there thoughts on adding this in later on?

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

Q. Any plans to extend ability to earn dungeon tokens to WvWvW? WvWvW seems to have had very little to look forward to in the feature patch (exception is account bound WxP which was already announced last November). I’m happy that PvP players can now get dungeon tokens to craft their legendary playing the game style they want, but what about WvWvW?

Failing that, can you just add a replacement mat for dungeon tokens to legendary crafting? For example, instead of 500 CoF tokens you could replace this with 500 Badges of Honor?

Posted by: Coroner.3168

Coroner.3168

Q: Are there still big features/changes that aren’t (yet) announced in the blogposts?

Q: Will skins, like the Living Story backpacks, retain their first free application (no Transmutation Stones/Crystals required)? Additionally: If the answer is yes; can we store the unused skins in the Wardrobe?

Q: Also, just to be clear: Will the Hall of Monuments, Zenith, Radiant and Hellfire skins be free to apply as many times as you want (as it is now)?

Q: Will the Achievement UI be overhauled to not include the Zenith/Radiant/Hellfire skins (since this seems somewhat redundant now)?

Q: What kind of decrease in gold can we expect from the Champion Boxes?

EDIT (thought of another question):

Q: Will the feature patch introduce new achievements related to the new features? Examples: “Collect X amount of armor pieces”, “Finish PvP track X”, etc.

Andal Myth Of East – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks [NA]
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS]

(edited by Coroner.3168)

Posted by: Blurk.6231

Blurk.6231

I was a little disappointed that in the Account Bound news blog, it wasnt anounced that commander titles were going to be account bound. While I can understand it is not, I can also see enough reasons on why they should be. Especially for the WvW commanders who would like to play a different character. Also the people with multiple level 80’s who command PvE events a lot have need for it. For example at the Wurm event where it is optimal to have 5 necros for example. If the commander isnt a necro himself, it cant be coordinated better. The point I am trying to make is that the commander title is a title for the player, not for the character. It is what you do with it that is important. Do you guys have a specific opinion on this or hasnt it come up yet?

Thanks

Look beyond the obvious…

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

How often can we expect patches like this? Are you guys still planning on going back and forth between feature patches and living story ones? Monthly feature updates would be great!

Maguuma Guardian

Posted by: Lonami.2987

Lonami.2987

Any plans for additional quality of life changes, like accountbound crafting disciplines or moving ascended materials (bloodstone dust, empyreal starts and dragonite ore) into the wallet?

Any plans for achievements for guild missions? It would give them some replayability for those of us who are bored of doing them weekly since more than a year ago.

Will we unlock all profession starting gar since the beginning by default, or do we need to create and delete new characters for each piece?

Some armor pieces are shared between the three weights, but in different items. Will these unlocks tied to specific armor weight become available for every weight, or just the one they were originally for? For example, Fused Gauntlets.

Elonian elite specialization ideas: El: Dervish
M: Bladedancer – N: Scourge – En: Occultist – Ra: Swampstalker
T: Sharpshooter – G: Sunspear – Re: Hierophant – W: Corsair

(edited by Lonami.2987)

Posted by: Heisenbug.8135

Heisenbug.8135

• Will we get due compensation for all the extra gem store armor we have bought. I have 6 duplicate sets (2 Viper armor so one Dup set there, etc). So 36 Extra pieces. I suggest giving 1 Transmutation charge per duplicate piece. I am sure its easy enough to program something to detect the duplicates. (Already done for duplicate dyes)
  • Unlocking “dungeon reward route” in PVP by doing the dungeon’s Story mode in PVE. Can a Dev confirm this is Account bound. Again I have multiple Alts and I don’t want to do Story on each and everyone again to get the reward track unlocked for that character in PVP.
  • Ascended Armor and weapons are now going account bound. But most of mine are transmuted on gem store armor, fractal skins, etc. Will they become account bound in their current look? Or will only vanilla Ascended items become account bound (keeping the transmuted soulbound)
  • Will Legendary Receipes change after April 15th update in any way. If so which legendary etc. I already know about the UnID dye change for bifrost but are there any more especially with regards to Eternity.
  • Any chance the individual pieces of town clothes (like boxing gloves) that would become tonic (still not sure how this works but I know we cant wear most of it in combat) become pieces of armor skin instead. They can be assigned to a particular type of armor (eg: boxing gloves would be heavy armor piece).

(edited by Heisenbug.8135)

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

Q: When making the changes to sigils for the feature build, was there some consideration for the classes that have access to less weapon slots (IE eles and engis)?

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

Posted by: Awbee.8405

Awbee.8405

The feature patch will make transmutation cost three times as much for leveling characters, compared to now. Now, we need 6 transmutation stones to change the looks of a leveling character’s armor, after the patch we will require 36, making transmutation on leveling characters practially unfeasible.

Are there any plans to make up for this? A transmutation discount for leveling characters, or maybe easier ways to obtain charges during leveling? I love having my alts look classy during leveling, I would really like for it to remain that way.

Posted by: Adelas.6598

Adelas.6598

The questions from Clip and Coroner illustrate my issue/question:

Would you, devs, please release a post PRIOR to the patch that details all of the rules about how the wardrobe will work? People will want to take action prior to the patch.

For instance, if the Zenith weapons cost transmutation charges instead of being free-to-apply, I may want to go into my achievements panel now and grab out a couple skins to keep in my bank for the future.

Additionally, instruction on how EXACTLY the skins will be converted, ie “have in your inventory and click it, and XYZ will happen”, just as it will appear in the tutorial popups that I assume you’ll have in game, will help people figure out what they want to do / what is the best course of action for duplicate skins (should I equip them or leave them unused), transmuted skins (should I un-transmute them so that I get both appearances credited to my account? ) and so on.

I am also wondering:

Q. Will there be ANY skins that remain soulbound or available only for that particular character or class? For instance, if I chose a fire gem for my female ele at character creation, and a stone gem for my male ele, will they have access to each other’s headpieces? What about my mesmer and necro, will they have access to the ele headpieces?

Posted by: Awbee.8405

Awbee.8405

Q: With the overhaul of the dye system, is there a chance we’ll be able to apply our collected dyes on our characters’ hair accessories? It would make me and my Asura very happy if I could color coordinate her hair ribbon with the rest of her oufit!

Posted by: KurBar.4618

KurBar.4618

Q Regarding Magic find : Magic find will work with all the champion loot bags(PvX) or only in PvP bags?

Posted by: Truthbearer.9708

Truthbearer.9708

• Will we be able to reacquire old PvP skins like dwayna’s longbow, plated sniper rifle and runic blade in this new patch?
  • Could you tell us a bit more about acquiring skins in PvP that aren’t related to a specific dungeon?