Don't make wintersday JP pvp

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

I liked doing the jumping puzzles with my costume on but now I’m stuck with ugly pvp armor. You can’t even play with your friends now either. Please do not make the same mistake during christmas.

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You couldn’t play with friends before unless you happened to both enter the same instance.

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

You couldn’t play with friends before unless you happened to both enter the same instance.

your wrong, last year it was a normal pve location you could just join overflow with your party

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

you’re wrong, last year it was a normal pve location you could just join overflow with your party

I remember someone trying to join me for it last year and couldn’t so I don’t think so. I was in an overflow like every one else too.

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

you’re wrong, last year it was a normal pve location you could just join overflow with your party

I remember someone trying to join me for it last year and couldn’t so I don’t think so. I was in an overflow like every one else too.

I’m not sure how it was for everyone else, but I was definitely able to do this with friends at Wintersday.

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

I’m pretty sure the PvP setup is so they could change everyone else into little blue balls of light so that you could see what you were doing.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.