Double-Clicking Evergreen/Mordrem Slivers.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

PLEASE LET US RIGHT-CLICK’EM AND CONSUME THEM ALL!

;_;

EDIT:
I beg you.. Please…

EDIT x2:
Have mercy, ANET!

EDIT x3:
This really should be in the HOT section of the forums. I apologize…

… … …

PLEASE!

(edited by TwiceDead.1963)

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

nope, no, negative, nyet, maybe, nah

They have substeps, and be honest.. how many are you getting a day for this to be a problem

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I don’t think you really need to make enough of them for it to be a priority. And heck, promoting Evergreem and Mordrem items is already FAR easier than promoting other Rare crafting materials where you have to use the Forge and additional items.

That said, the code is already there (Snowflakes use the exact same upgrade system and they have a “Use All” function) so it should be easy to implement. So why not.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Sometimes, I just buy 20 stacks of them slivers, gulp down some kind of transformation tonic and start mass-spamming those slivers. I use a free-spinning mousewheel with leftclick bound to it, as auto-clickers are not allowed.

Every doubleclick, you promote 2 slivers and there is a sparkly animation around your character. If you click fast enough, you turn yourself into a sparkling ball of awesomeness.

Once im done looking awesome, sparkly and amazing in every free city of tyria, i just list the mordrem lodestones for a profit.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

TwiceDead.1963

They have substeps, and be honest.. how many are you getting a day for this to be a problem

Don’t know. I don’t tend to start clicking before I have a stack though, and when I finally do get around to it… I get PTSD for weeks on afterwards. It’s horrible! I tell you! HORRIBLE! It makes me SHIVER in TERRARRHH and FEAR! U-huu-huuhh~ ;-;

Sometimes, I just buy 20 stacks of them slivers, gulp down some kind of transformation tonic and start mass-spamming those slivers. I use a free-spinning mousewheel with leftclick bound to it, as auto-clickers are not allowed.

Every doubleclick, you promote 2 slivers and there is a sparkly animation around your character. If you click fast enough, you turn yourself into a sparkling ball of awesomeness.

Once im done looking awesome, sparkly and amazing in every free city of tyria, i just list the mordrem lodestones for a profit.

Oh yeah, that’s a nice workaround. I’ll do that in the future. Should save me some trouble.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Don’t know. I don’t tend to start clicking before I have a stack though, and when I finally do get around to it… I get PTSD for weeks on afterwards. It’s horrible! I tell you! HORRIBLE! It makes me SHIVER in TERRARRHH and FEAR! U-huu-huuhh~ ;-;

Oh yeah, that’s a nice workaround. I’ll do that in the future. Should save me some trouble.

How does the tonic help, though?

TwiceDead.1963

How does the tonic help, though?

Tonic…? … ? … I don’t know.