Dragon Bash

Dragon Bash

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Corse.2697

Corse.2697

Hey, so Anet have been focusing on HoT. Could they pop out Dragon Bash in LA to give people something to do whilst waiting for HoT? Would the devs be working on HoT that none are available to do this?

I would like this to return because well, theres nothing to do really. Well, world bosses, dungeons and fractals are a thing. I’d just like to see new LA with Dragon Bash.

Should I eat Grenth or Balthazar?

Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

+1

I missed out on original DB event… Plus we’re already starved to the bone of filler content whilst we wait.

Zzzzz….

Dragon Bash

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

Mystical Dragon mini, that is your dragon bash there. :P

Dragon Bash

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Hey, so Anet have been focusing on HoT. Could they pop out Dragon Bash in LA to give people something to do whilst waiting for HoT? Would the devs be working on HoT that none are available to do this?

I would like this to return because well, theres nothing to do really. Well, world bosses, dungeons and fractals are a thing. I’d just like to see new LA with Dragon Bash.

Dragonball was relesed during lunar new year.

I highly doubt they will release dragon bash ever again, especially now as it would require them to build the decorations for new LA from scratch.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Dragon Bash

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

Isn’t the Queen’s Pavillion right around the corner? that should keep up distracted for a month.

very special guild tag [tX]

Dragon Bash

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Actually, it would not be that easy, since dragon bash was built upon old lion’s arch, not the new one.

Basically, they would need to rebuild the decorations in the new lion’s arch, the events, and probably the rewards too.

As far we know, anet is totally focused on expansion, thus no content is being added into the game.

I feel sad too, since I LOVED the dragon bash event.

Dragon Bash

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Isn’t the Queen’s Pavillion right around the corner? that should keep up distracted for a month.

The queens pavillion was released 2 times, first during aug. 2013, which was the queens jubilee (10 years as reign of DR).
The 2nd time around, it was put together with the labyrinthe cliffs as festival of the 4 winds, in may 2014.

Original rewards from the labyrinthe cliffs and pavillon have been reworked, when they released them a 2nd time so i guess they wouldnt put them out with the same rewards again, which requires work.

And apart from that, the zephyrites crashed in maguuma jungle.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.