Dragon Bash June

Dragon Bash June

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

Is it coming this year before Living story? Would be good precursor to a dragon centered living story. If it is a yearly event it should pop up soon.

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Considering they said that the festival of 4 winds lasts untill the living story starts again Im going to say that it is very unlikely we get dragonbash in before that.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Considering they said that the festival of 4 winds lasts untill the living story starts again Im going to say that it is very unlikely we get dragonbash in before that.

Hope they will at least add some kind of content to that because I was fed-up of both Labyrintine and Pavillion the 3rd day…and I have nothing left that could interest me to return there.

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

I believe we will be getting it at the start of LS2.

Why? Last year, the bazaar vendors accepted Taffy for Zephyr boxes. This year they did not.
For the second Halloween event, players that wanted the Prince Thorn mini where required to get mass amounts of candy corn to get him.

I believe they wanted all that taffy to stay in the game because Dragon Bash will be around soon and it may also require mass amounts of Taffy to get whatever one of the rewards may be.

This, of course, is pure speculation on my part and has no real shred of evidence behind it.

Teh Ouchies

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

My guess is that dragon bash doesn’t come back until we kill another elder dragon. If you want one of the Dragon’s Jade weapon skins or want a long term investment in the market, its probably safe to invest in one if the first living world release in July isn’t dragon bash, and all signs from Anet so far are saying that it wont be.

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

It would be convenient for the new dragon to by introduced by its crashing the dragon bash. If that doesn’t happen in the first couple of releases and the dragon is introduced another way, I’d say dragon bash is probably not happening until after the threat is dealt with.

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

moa racing was released with last dragon bash.. currently he only has chicks, but it would be great if they made a moa race similar to the dolyak calf race.. he can extract a new moa tonic from them and they can update the race course while lion’s arch is being rebuilt.. as for dragon bash, it would be a great opportunity to display social tensions in tyria as season 2 moves forward.. not to mention smashing pinatas and burning dragon effigies was the simplest and best thing they ever implemented in this game…

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: HardRider.2980

HardRider.2980

I enjoyed it last year and think it would be perfect to bring it out again around about now as a way to cheer up the people of LA and the heroes across Tyria.
Right now in the world.. we seem to be rather – dull.. after the attack on LA people aren’t cheerful anymore.. Dragonbash will help remind them of stuff

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: AnAspieKitten.5732

AnAspieKitten.5732

moa racing was released with last dragon bash.. currently he only has chicks, but it would be great if they made a moa race similar to the dolyak calf race.. he can extract a new moa tonic from them and they can update the race course while lion’s arch is being rebuilt.. as for dragon bash, it would be a great opportunity to display social tensions in tyria as season 2 moves forward.. not to mention smashing pinatas and burning dragon effigies was the simplest and best thing they ever implemented in this game…

Oh god this is perfect.

“Okay guildie223, you’ll be our moa for this run.”
“But but sir, I don’t wan-…”
“Shut up, drink that tonic.”
“But…” /drinks tonic\
“If you lose I’ll kick you, we all have 50 silvers on you. Don’t be a disappointment son.”

Dear Santa,
For christmas I’d like to get a crossbow for my characters.
With love, a cute kitty.

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: ProTech.8402

ProTech.8402

They only said that Living World Season 2 starts in July and the Festival of the Four Winds will also continue until July. In the past we had one living world release last 4 weeks and another that last 2 weeks in parallel. So the information they released so far doesn’t mean that we will not get any new content patch until July, just that Season 2 will not start. So we can get Dragon Bash this Tuesday. They said that the WvW Season reward vendor will be added to the game June 3rd. Which is really weird, as they usually release bigger patches on Tuesdays. Hotfixes can come any day, so theoretically they could have patched in the reward vendor on Friday or Monday, why wait until Tuesday. The only good reason if they plan to release a content patch on Tuesday and this will be a part of that release. Which could easily be Dragon Bash, which would also match real world Chinese festival in time frame.

Dragon Bash June

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

If you look at your collections tab, at the bottom of the special Minis there is a ‘Mini Mystical Dragon’ that has yet to be released as well.

Teh Ouchies