Dragon's Jade weapon skin set.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

Like the title says. But I was wondering if this skin set will make it back into Guild Wars 2? Plus I know you can buy the skins on the trading post (100g+).

(edited by Evga.2471)

Posted by: IEximius.9204

IEximius.9204

Everything in this game revolves around RNG and profit for anet

So there is a small probability they will return (probably not ever again) because those skins don’t generate revenue as much as some of the other sets do

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

They brought them back a long time ago, so I’m sure they’ll do it again when they feel like doing so or possibly in conjunction with a festival of sorts.

Although not a massive fan of the Dragon’s Jade skins I do hope they make a comeback so I can finish the collection without having to waste tonnes of gold.. That and the other skins that got taken away ages ago.

Evga.2471

So there is a small probability they will return (probably not ever again) because those skins don’t generate revenue as much as some of the other sets do

Your probably right about they didn’t sell that well when they were up.

(edited by Evga.2471)

Evga.2471

They brought them back a long time ago, so I’m sure they’ll do it again when they feel like doing so or possibly in conjunction with a festival of sorts.

Although not a massive fan of the Dragon’s Jade skins I do hope they make a comeback so I can finish the collection without having to waste tonnes of gold.. That and the other skins that got taken away ages ago.

I’m in the same boat as you when it comes to the gold, plus I don’t have that type of gold any way. Today I was looking at the skins again and saw a few that I would like to get; like the shield, pistol, and staff. Plus I already have the great sword and longbow.

Posted by: wizzard.1295

wizzard.1295

Considering they were dropping too, no wonder the price hasn’t skyrocketed … probably lots of people still hoarding tickets too.

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I doubt Anet will release it again in dragon coffer. Since it is released before in black lion ticket. So I doubt Anet want to devalue the price.

So most likely even if Anet release the item again, you are still looking at the price tag of 1 black lion ticket, which isn’t cheap.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Considering they were dropping too, no wonder the price hasn’t skyrocketed … probably lots of people still hoarding tickets too.

They are still available via dragon jade weapon tickets, which are still available from unopened dragon coffers.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I doubt Anet will release it again in dragon coffer. Since it is released before in black lion ticket. So I doubt Anet want to devalue the price.

So most likely even if Anet release the item again, you are still looking at the price tag of 1 black lion ticket, which isn’t cheap.

1 would be relatively cheap for a re-release. 3 tickets seems more common for re-releases.