Dragon's jade tickets

Dragon's jade tickets

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nightwalker.7982

Nightwalker.7982

So i still have 4 of these old tickets on an old account, is there still a way to hand them in to a vendor so i can list them on the trading post? Have not seen a post recently on these.

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

I had to look these up, but wiki says yes…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon%27s_Jade_Claim_Ticket

Dragon's jade tickets

Nightwalker.7982

Yeah, I have tried that. I think due to them not being in the cycle at the moment i cannot trade them in. Could be a while before they come back

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Yeah, I have tried that. I think due to them not being in the cycle at the moment i cannot trade them in. Could be a while before they come back

You need to have them in your inventory and go see one of the BL guys in LA. Most likely the skritt Asura.

Here’s someone who was in a similar position https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Fused-Weapon-Claim-Ticket/first#post5236254

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

There’s a skritt in the new Black Lion headquarters in LA, the place that has all the different weapon experts. Its name is “Collector Terksli”. You do need to have the tickets in your inventory, or he won’t show the weapons.

Dragon's jade tickets

Nightwalker.7982

Just gave the asura a try, No luck on him either. This is what i have in my inventory.

Attachments:

Dragon's jade tickets

zenleto.6179

I see four Jade weapon skins but I don’t see four Jade tickets.

(edited by zenleto.6179)

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Did you check his tabs of items for sale while keeping the ticket? He won’t offer it by a dialogue option, I don’t think, you have to peruse his tabs.

I’ve heard that the different old weapon sets are on different vendors in the Vaults now. You might need to check several of them to find the guy with Dragon’s Jade.

edit: Oh wait, zenleto may have found your problem. Back when Dragon’s Jade was first a thing, the skins that dropped were account bound. That was when they introduced the BL vendor for tickets. So then people got some skins for tickets, which were tradeable. I think the only way to convert a non-tradeable skin to a tradeable one is to stack it with another skin of the same type. Which of course means buying one. Or finding someone that has an unused tradeable skin and trusts you enough to loan it for you to stack then split and return theirs …

(edited by Donari.5237)

Dragon's jade tickets

Nightwalker.7982

Well regardless i can’t do anything with them, Only has a Use option. I know about a year ago i was able to trade them.

Dragon's jade tickets

zenleto.6179

Well regardless i can’t do anything with them, Only has a Use option. I know about a year ago i was able to trade them.

You have the skins. Right clicking doesn’t bring up any option to sell on the TP? If that’s what you’re after.

edit: Can anyone see my screen shot? It doesn’t show up after editing.

Attachments:

(edited by zenleto.6179)

Dragon's jade tickets

Nightwalker.7982

Can’t trade or move to my guild bank, I thought they were tickets this entire time : /
Just has Use, Store in wardrobe, preview, and destroy.

Dragon's jade tickets

Nightwalker.7982

Weird thing is, Does not say that it’s soulbound.

Attachments:

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Have you taken them out of the bank? I don’t think you can sell directly from within your bank.

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Grenthblood.1358

Grenthblood.1358

Correct me if I’m wrong… but those look like invisible bags you’re using for every bag slot. Anything stored in them won’t show up for vendors, trading post, or guild banks (if I’m remembering correctly, been awhile since I’ve looked)

Dragon's jade tickets

zenleto.6179

OP, I don’t know what the blue bags are that you’re using but are any of them invisible? It’s a reach but I can’t think of anything else.

snap!

Dragon's jade tickets

Nightwalker.7982

18 slot silk bag

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

Just gave the asura a try, No luck on him either. This is what i have in my inventory.

Those are not tickets. Those are the weapon skins that you have to trade the tickets for. You can’t trade in the skin.

This is the icon of a ticket: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/a/a8/Dragon%27s_Jade_Claim_Ticket.png

You can right click>preview/unlock skin/sell at trading post.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Dragon's jade tickets

Posted by: Grenthblood.1358

Grenthblood.1358

Just to be on the safe side, try moving them to your backpack and trying. If that doesn’t work, I’m out of ideas :/

Dragon's jade tickets

zenleto.6179

Did you check his tabs of items for sale while keeping the ticket? He won’t offer it by a dialogue option, I don’t think, you have to peruse his tabs.

I’ve heard that the different old weapon sets are on different vendors in the Vaults now. You might need to check several of them to find the guy with Dragon’s Jade.

edit: Oh wait, zenleto may have found your problem. Back when Dragon’s Jade was first a thing, the skins that dropped were account bound. That was when they introduced the BL vendor for tickets. So then people got some skins for tickets, which were tradeable. I think the only way to convert a non-tradeable skin to a tradeable one is to stack it with another skin of the same type. Which of course means buying one. Or finding someone that has an unused tradeable skin and trusts you enough to loan it for you to stack then split and return theirs …

I didn’t see your edit. This is the first thing I thought but I couldn’t remember what the tooltip said for the early ones. All mine came from tickets (and I don’t want to sell them anyway) so looking at them really wasn’t much help.