[Drop of Indigo Mushroom Milk]???

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I used 25 [Indigo Mushrooms] and it makes [Drop of Indigo Mushroom Milk] and the wiki shows nothing. (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Drop_of_Indigo_Mushroom_Milk)
What do I do with these?

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

Anyone know what these are for?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’m going to guess that no one knows since it’s not in the wiki and no one has responded. My personal guess is that either they forgot to give it a use and/or it will be a cooking ingredient later, seeing as Indigo Mushrooms has 2 uses and both are Chef.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Durrik.4679

Durrik.4679

You need it for Indigo Mushroom Milkshake which you need 10 for. I think its for the last stage of making the Energizer. But I can’t find out which part in the wiki, its only when you search specifically for it on Google does any information come up (usually reddit complaining you can’t find the mushrooms).

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

As others have noted above, it is for The Moot III collection and the indigo mushroom milkshake. If you look at my post history, you may notice that I got rather annoyed by this milkshake as originally implemented, because it was RIDICULOUS. They have significantly upped the drop rate of the indigo mushrooms, so it isn’t too bad now. I’m the one who put up most of the Moot III stuff on wiki and it was before they fixed the droprate, and I forgot to finish it. I’ll consider updating it when I get some time.