Dropped precursor but...

Dropped precursor but...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zanarkand.2987

Zanarkand.2987

Q:

Hi guys,
yesterday i dropped from the mystic forge the precursor of longbow.
Finally I can craft a legendary weapon!!
But I’m very confused because:
1)If I’m right, there will be avaible in game new legendary weapons…I think for each sort of weapon. Right? If it’s true, I was thinking to start farm for legendary weapon after the release of every new kind of legendary weapon.
2)I’m not sure if I’ll craft a legendary weapon on mesmer, guardian or other classes that i’ll surely try in future but I’m sure that I’m not interested in the legendary longbow. So I decided to sell it in the TP but I noticed that its price has dropped from 830g to 735g since yesterday. In your opinion at what price I should place it? Or it’s better to sell it to the better offerent?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

(edited by Zanarkand.2987)

Dropped precursor but...

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

The “old” ones can still drop but you now have a way to craft them without them dropping.

Dropped precursor but...

Zanarkand.2987

The “old” ones can still drop but you now have a way to craft them without them dropping.

I know…but I asked something different XD

Dropped precursor but...

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

There will be a full set of new legendary weapons eventually, but the only ones coming this year are a staff, axe and pistol. The rest have no set date yet and it could be months before they get released.

Its up to you if you want to sell it. The prices of precursors have been very inconsistent since HOT release, so you may want to wait for the prices to stabilize before you list if you dont need the money right now. That being said, there’s always the change they will continue to drop and level out at a lower value than they are now.

You can view the trend of leaf of kudzus cost here https://www.gw2spidy.com/item/29172 and decide if its worth the risk of waiting or not.

Dropped precursor but...

Zanarkand.2987

There will be a full set of new legendary weapons eventually, but the only ones coming this year are a staff, axe and pistol. The rest have no set date yet and it could be months before they get released.

Its up to you if you want to sell it. The prices of precursors have been very inconsistent since HOT release, so you may want to wait for the prices to stabilize before you list if you dont need the money right now. That being said, there’s always the change they will continue to drop and level out at a lower value than they are now.

You can view the trend of leaf of kudzus cost here https://www.gw2spidy.com/item/29172 and decide if its worth the risk of waiting or not.

oh yes, i was looking for it thanks very well
however I noticed that every day could increase or drop the price

Dropped precursor but...

Posted by: das Keks.5403

das Keks.5403

Of course I can’t promise that I’m not wrong but I’d wait a bit.
https://www.gw2tp.com/item/29172-leaf-of-kudzu
There are only 5 sell offers which push the price down to 740 from 840. So if these 5 are bought the price will be over 800 again. Of course someone else could place his drop in that time but the price drop is quiet big for only 5 sell offers. The next 10 leafs only increase the price by 12g.