Dual Legendaries... the footfall question.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

Q:

So what will happen if I have Incinerator in my off-hand that gives footfall as today and now my Meteorlogicus scepter gives the lightning footfall in the coming patch. Will I lose my Incinerator effects?

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

Posted by: Azunai.5974

Azunai.5974

Sorry, off topic, but did anyone else read that as football? I know I did!

Resident deaf elementalist – Tarnished Coast
Everyone needs a little optimism!

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I think you get whatever is in your main hand. Which sucks for you because the lightning footfall is hideous.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Posted by: Chrissy Chan.4573

Chrissy Chan.4573

Probably. The MH overwrites the OH. If Minstrel has better footfall effects than Bolt I will be slightly sad If only there was an option to pick which legendary gave you the footfall effect or even better, you could combine them somehow :P

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

If you have two legendaries, I don’t think you should be complaining about how much of pain potentially losing a footprint effect is when its so hard to get one legendary let alone two lol.

Not trying to be rude but this thread, although a valid question people want to know about, its just funny. Sort of like rich people complaining that their pool is too cold or their maid is ugly. Be happy to have what you have, don’t get mad because of it!

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Posted by: Azunai.5974

Azunai.5974

If you have two legendaries, I don’t think you should be complaining about how much of pain potentially losing a footprint effect is when its so hard to get one legendary let alone two lol.

Not trying to be rude but this thread, although a valid question people want to know about, its just funny. Sort of like rich people complaining that their pool is too cold or their maid is ugly. Be happy to have what you have, don’t get mad because of it!

Having a legendary isn’t enough. If I worked so hard to get a legendary, only to see it doesn’t meet my expectations, I’d be disappointed and there’s nothing wrong or insignificant about that.

Resident deaf elementalist – Tarnished Coast
Everyone needs a little optimism!