Dude, where's my Guild and friends?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Villiam.2470

Villiam.2470

Hello,
I consider myself a part time player. But I am frustrated with this new system. When I log in at night, I am grouped with other people doing boss fights instead of my Guild or anyone on my friends list . Yes, I don’t talk much to anyone in chat , but still would like to be those I am familiar with . I am attacking a boss in one place and when I click the WP my Guild has for us to go to I am instead with another group of strangers who may or may not be doing that boss fight. Is this going to be fixed? Maybe I have to stay away a few days so when I do log back in maybe I’ll be grouped with those I know? Has there been anything said? Tonight I had time to play but logged out in less than an hour. Please tell me there will be a fix.

Posted by: MrDmajor.7084

MrDmajor.7084

You should explain how things used to work and what you expected to happen now. Was this a problem that you never encountered before?

ArenaNet does NOT play Guild Wars 2. This can’t be.

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

They promised we will get in a server with all our friends and guild members. I can’t see any of them now. I am constantly getting in servers full with french and german people.
Kind of annoying.

Glorious Human Master Race

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

where’s my Guild and friends?

Irrelevant request player XY111014.
/end of line

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Moderator.6437

Moderator.6437

Hey there, since we are getting a lot of feedback on this topic right now, we are collecting it all in dedicated threads. You are very welcome to repost your questions comments and concerns here “https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Game-Updates-Guild-World-Events-Megaservers-WvW