Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Delryn.7235

Delryn.7235

So is it just me or did they remove those amazing boss dropped dungeon loot bags containing karma, bags of coin and 3 dungeon tokens? I mean I thought it was a BRILLIANT idea adding those in, they helped me a lot, thanks to them as I ran dungeons I didn’t have to run an extra time to get a piece of armor I needed when completing a set.

When running dungeons I would always get one from boss drops, this time I ran a dungeon and not a single bag was dropped, not one.

So… did they remove it? I can’t fathom why they would do that. I know they changed that before with bosses dropping I think it was 4 tokens and that’s it, so they removed the tokens and made tokens be awarded at a dungeon’s end which was a GREAT improvement to both obtaining tokens and to stop cheating…

However, why remove them again now? When we have the insane amount of tokens awarded to us at a dungeon’s end why would anyone rerun a boss to get 3 repetitively? Why would they remove those amazing glorious bags?! :C

Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I got 3 of them today in the Twlight Arbor Explorable mode.

Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

Delryn.7235

This is very unusual, I mean when I killed a boss it was a 100% guaranteed drop for me, this time I ran an entire dungeon without skipping anything and not a single bag was dropped.

Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

It was never 100% guaranteed drop. You got either a bag or one of the dungeon specific “trinket/recipe for crafting the exotic dungeon specific trinket”

Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Or were you dead when the boss was killed? It sucks, but you don’t get any loot from it then.

Dungeon Boss Loot Bags

Delryn.7235

I wasn’t dead when any of the bosses were killed, tanky build thus I rarely die. Also I can imagine it was never a 100% guaranteed drop but I promise you, to me it was pretty close to 100%.

A couple days ago I did 9 AC runs, whenever I went to check my inventory after the dungeon there were ALWAYS (and I honestly mean always) 3 of those bags, always 3.

Since they added those bags, I’ve never ran a dungeon in which I didn’t get them. Today I ran two paths of AC without getting ONE single bag, so naturally I assumed something was up.