Dungeon Token as collectible

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Holyblesserx.7618

Holyblesserx.7618

I think it would be more convenient and more streamlined to make dungeon tokens as a collectible. It become tedious having multiple dungeon tokens in your inventory and you cant do anything with them unless you have enough to purchase an item from the vendor. Also when you deposit the token in your bank you have to go retrieve it before you can purchase from the vendor which in this sense also becomes a chore. Dungeon tokens would be more convenient for the player and causes less clog. It would be more beneficial and efficient in every matter. Could this be implemented and looked into? I believe this is a justifiable suggestion that isn’t out of touch or ridiculous.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I believe they are working on it. If you right click the tokens you will notice there is a greyed out “Deposit collectable” option.

It just doesn’t have a home yet.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: MMOJumper.8504

MMOJumper.8504

It needs a home and the ability to stack way more than 250 at a time.

Posted by: Diviner.7405

Diviner.7405

Unless they make it so that the collectible storage can hold more than a 250 stack, it really will not solve an issues as half the items cost more then 300 tokens to get anyways.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Perhaps that is the reason that they haven’t implemented it quite yet. They are working on that issue.

One can hope.

I have 2500 fractal relics that would enjoy a home out of my vault before they get turned into silly things that I don’t really need.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.