Dungeon cutscene

Dungeon cutscene

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Hello , as the titole says this topic is all about cutscene in Dungeon. it’s been 4month since i started playing Gw2 , i have dungeon master titole and still run pretty much all of em not daily but 5-6 at least like TA,Hotw,Arah,Cof.. and soo on.On each of this dungeon there are a buch of cutscene that i personally call ‘’Cutscene of death’’ ,probally many of u do as well. Why ?? u will ask .Simple if there is someone here, who runs arah daily like i do , in the P3 after u kill lupi there is a part where you have to run at the pillars where the boss wait’s fo you , but …when u start running to get the Wp situated near the end of dungeon . There is the ‘’cutscene of death’’ alot of mobs spwn , Spider mostly and if ur not fast enuf to skip and keep running u will be Cc orr frozen…well u will die prolly 60% of the times xD.This one is only an example , probablly there are many more .Now my suggest is this :
Add an option that allow an user to permanetly hide the custscene.Orr somehing like that.
Now i know that the cutscene are a part of this game ,and at first they are cool but as i said after 4 months ..Mehh it’s kinda borring and annoying . 100% of time if u watch a full dungeon cutscene u will get flamed orr ppl will blame u for the time wasted,this happen alot of times when you run CoF orr Hotw speedrun dungeons.
Hope someone of the staff will read this. If you have and other example orr ideas about this topic pls write below. And thx for the time spent reading this.
PS: My bad for the bad grammatic ,tryed to be as clear kitten possibole.
PS x 2 :This game rocks !

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .

(edited by Alugjen Darlas.5329)

Dungeon cutscene

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

i think he wants some way to either not show or skip cutscenes in dungeons. i fully agree however i’m going to guess there is some technical limitation that makes this impossible or not possible soon but maybe later.

Dungeon cutscene

Alugjen Darlas.5329

i think he wants some way to either not show or skip cutscenes in dungeons. i fully agree however i’m going to guess there is some technical limitation that makes this impossible or not possible soon but maybe later.

Basically yes .

Dungeon cutscene

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Actually while watching cutscenes you become invulnerable

Dungeon cutscene

Posted by: Rika.7249

Rika.7249

This, and

You’re asking for an option to make it easier for you to skip trash.

You run P3 Arah daily, so I assume you’re talking about the skip-run from Lupi all the way to the Wraithlord, with the cutscene on the halfway where you find the undead chicken.

You’re not meant to skip it. Why would they help you do something they didn’t intend?

Dungeon cutscene

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

It’s a first world problem, so I dont think it’s worth the time and resources to program something like this.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Dungeon cutscene

Alugjen Darlas.5329

This, and

You’re asking for an option to make it easier for you to skip trash.

You run P3 Arah daily, so I assume you’re talking about the skip-run from Lupi all the way to the Wraithlord, with the cutscene on the halfway where you find the undead chicken.

You’re not meant to skip it. Why would they help you do something they didn’t intend?

True u are invulnerable , but when u skip the cutscene , the aggro is behinde u, if u get cc orr frozen well ur pretty much dead (not always) .And as i said that was an example , not only arah. And the point of this topic is not to skip parts of dungeon but just the cutscene .

Dungeon cutscene

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

what you need to do is dodge roll as soon as you click “skip to end” because like someone said above, you are invulnerable during the cutscene.

Dungeon cutscene

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

you could even take advantage of this invulnerability. For example, you’re opening the gates to Lupicus but pulled a bunch of adds. Try to kill the abominations asap to open the gate, have someone go in and activate cutscene. Meanwhile you can stay in cutscene mode and become invulnerable while endurance regens, enough for you to dodge roll twice in a row and live.