Dungeon "trash" mob needs to be worth it

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Tired of rushing 10 minutes dungeons, hopping through mobs, which invariably end up killing some one.
People dodge them because they are not worth killing, exp is irrelevant, gold is too little, and they yield nothing else. Very hard to argue for doing the dungeon right when it is not in their best interest.

My suggestion, make them yield karma. Not much like something like 20 or so, enough so that at the end of the dungeon if you cleared it yielded something like 800 or so karma or what ever floats the boat.vv

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

Guaranteed t5 mat drop from elites, maybe a 25-33% chance of this upgrading to a t6 drop, done.

Imagine it – you do a dungeon and get 1.26g. In the dungeon run you cleared two sets of four elites, got 6 t5 mats and then two powerful bloods. Your dungeon run now gave you 2.26g + other loot.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

Skipping is fun and challenging . No need farming mobs like in open world. Arah p1 to the tar is very nice to skip that and u learn about ur class.

Ur idea make ppl don’t complete dungeons but they will farm the start of certain path again and again

Arah p3 comes to mind

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

- Skipping is fun and challenging .

Golden words!

Posted by: Crysto.7089

Crysto.7089

like to fight? fight.
like to try an alternate method? do it.
i like when games give me options.

qq that no one wants to fight because skipping is faster? find other like minded people to play with.

think there are no other like minded people to play with? well one thats wrong because i see this thread on the forums every day but then again, maybe you’re just so out there that you need to re-evaluate yourself if you want to participate in the community.

#1 Commander/Player NA: Promotions