Dunno what to do

Dunno what to do

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RiverSong.5067

RiverSong.5067

I have a level 80 and a number of alts on the backburner i don’t feel like leveling. I probably should be doing WvW for fragments but it doesn’t seem fun. I’m just bad at dungeons. I do the world bosses daily but it’s getting to be a bit redundant and i’m crafting for profit daily.

Is it just time for me to move on? I don’t have a year here yet…

My webpage:
pages.videotron.ca/madfang4/

Dunno what to do

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

You don’t have to play everyday. Just play and as and when you want. Halloween is after this week then it’s living story.

That’s the beauty of a no sub game. You don’t have to justify a sub’s worth of time

Besides, you are married to The Doctor….just time travel to when Elona and Cantha are released

Dunno what to do

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

If you’re bored, then play something else for a while. Since it’s free to play after purchase, you can log in and check it out whenever you want.

Just be sure to log in briefly whenever new living story arcs are released to get them for free. If you don’t want to keep up with news of when that is, logging on for a minute every 2 weeks will take care of that.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Dunno what to do

Posted by: RiverSong.5067

RiverSong.5067

Alright, i’ll go do the dishes and see what else i can come up with them…

My webpage:
pages.videotron.ca/madfang4/

Dunno what to do

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

I take lots of breaks from GW2, it keeps things from getting too stale to play. I play WoW, Swtor, and other single player games in my free time as well.

Dunno what to do

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Alright, i’ll go do the dishes and see what else i can come up with them…

I’m not anxious to chase people away but you don’t want to level, don’t want to do WvW or dungeons. You’re bored with meta events and you’re doing all the crafting you want to do atm. That doesn’t leave a whole lot more to suggest.

Role playing? Getting various collections? Filling out your wardrobe? Getting a full set of ascended weapons/armor? There are things to do but it’s more internally goal driven once you’ve gotten the basics done.