Duoing with a Warrior, Guardian or Ele?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PsionicDingo.2065

PsionicDingo.2065

My buddy hasn’t played since November, and I haven’t played much since Christmas, though I dip in. I’ve kept up with the changes for the most part.

We both decided to start new Norns together, he went Warrior. I can’t decide what to roll between Guard or Ele. Most of my experience is with Ranger, Thief, and Mesmer.

Norn Cultural armor is a big draw, but as far as duoing in WvW and PvE, what’re the boards thoughts?

My psychic knife. The focused totality of my psychic powers.

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Depending on how you guys want to play, I think a Guardian is perfect. If you’re both going melee, you have great damage and support which are excellent synergies.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I think a warrior and a ranger would be a fun combo, and not one I’ve seen much either. But if you want guardian or Ele, Guardian will have better synergy in dungeons where there a lot of conditions for it’s light combo fields to clear. And the Elementalist will be better for open world where you can just mow stuff down with might buffs and combo fields.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Go with a hammer guardian…your auto-attack will provide almost constant protection.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”