Dyeable underwear?

Dyeable underwear?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

Any chance we players could dye our underwear? Just like the npc in this screenshot.

Attachments:

Certified Gameaholic

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

It would be really great.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Still voting for Southsun Bathing Outfits.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

btw, why do female human and norn have sexy undies while males have boxers… I want sexy underwear for my male characters, like a speedo or a boxer briefs.

Also chars look silly with underwear, they are hairy, let them naked, all their privates will be covered with hair… this way we can do cosplays of Red XIII from FF7.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Also chars look silly with underwear, they are hairy, let them naked, all their privates will be covered with hair… this way we can do cosplays of Red XIII from FF7.

I can definitely agree with this – especially since it doesn’t cover anything not exposed by the Scallywag Leggings.

At the very least, the chest strap on the females should go away for being stupidly hideous and ugly and wrong.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

While I’m sure most would dye theirs black or red, I think the reason it’s not a thing yet is due to the people that will try to match their skin color with the dye lol

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

btw, why do female human and norn have sexy undies while males have boxers… I want sexy underwear for my male characters, like a speedo or a boxer briefs.

How do you know their private areas are hairy? They could be hairless in that area you know.

You haven’t been peeking into the Charr barracks again have you?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

How do you know their private areas are hairy? They could be hairless in that area you know.

Note the aforementioned Scallywag legs a few nudges up in the thread. I got a rather brow-raising surprise when I first started gliding with them. o_O

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

Note the afformentioned Scallywag legs a few nudges up in the thread. I got a rather brow-raising surprise when I first started gliding with them. o_O

I’m laughing so much right now

I haven’t peeked in the barracks, but if they are not hairy, remove the crappy underwear and cover them with fur.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Note the aforementioned Scallywag legs a few nudges up in the thread. I got a rather brow-raising surprise when I first started gliding with them. o_O

I’m glad to hear that Jhoul can back up his claim of specific hairiness through this method of observation. It certainly sounds better than "I just happened to be looking through a knothole in the Charr barrack’s wall, and had a “learning experience.”

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I would like to make my Sylvari’s carpet match the drapes.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Indeed, Sylvari women got the short in of the stick with their undies. It’s like 3 year old, no elastic band left, grannies, just hangs right off and looks dreadful.

Anyway, I used to care more about this issue, but then my toons (and the underwear) turned 1 year old and I figured if it hasn’t given them health issues yet, it’s probably ok.

So, on to dyes, though the color doesn’t change in the hero panel preview, if you dye your armor and get an accidental upskirt shot of a human, it seems the undies change color based on the armor dye.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

I have to go with the idea of “Swimsuit” or maybe being able to buy different styles of under garments, some that look like swimsuits, or whatever, for when we use dive platforms, and other events, where we insta-strip.

But I have no hope for being able to dye our under garments, since we can’t even dye our breathers.

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I have to go with the idea of “Swimsuit” or maybe being able to buy different styles of under garments, some that look like swimsuits, or whatever, for when we use dive platforms, and other events, where we insta-strip.

But I have no hope for being able to dye our under garments, since we can’t even dye our breathers.

I suggested they add Lord Faren’s Maguuma Loincloth to the gemstore as an outfit.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

Don’t need barracks to confirm that – there was once a certain bar…

With all the outfits though, I’m surprised we haven’t seen any swimsuit additions yet for Southsun.

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: BattleRattle.5420

BattleRattle.5420

I suggested they add Lord Faren’s Maguuma Loincloth to the gemstore as an outfit.

This! This need to happen! Give us Lord Faren’s Loincloth and a /flex and it would be perfect~

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Off-topic, but that background would make for an absolutely awesome location for a new guild hall!

Dyeable underwear?

Posted by: Luminoxic.5812

Luminoxic.5812

Would bump this if I could, not just dyeable underwear but it would be great if our swimsuits were not our underwear and could also be dyed separately. (Who ever swims in their underwear anyway?)