Dynamic Dragon fights aren't that epic

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Walrus.6871

Walrus.6871

The dragon events are amazing at first but after some time they have lost their epic essence. I hope sometime in the future Anet implement a dynamic boss fight with Legendary Dragons. I want a monster that’s bigger and better than the dragons we currently have ingame. I want a dragon that’ll actually kill players instead of just knocking them over.
Basically just saying that a larger scaled epic battle between players and a Legendary Dragon would make the game so much more fun in terms of events.

What are your opinions?

PlasticHeart – Elementalist
Sudden Rise in Temperature (HEAT) – Dragonbrand

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

If the dragon fights had some random elements thrown in they would be better. But that they are on a schedule = less epic.

In GW1 when the Mad King picked you out of the crowd, would be good if the dragons did something like this where a random player had a chance to inflict a decent amount of damage. Not consolised things like press B now to do this. More along the lines of a guardian angel (just not Trahearne) giving you cryptic clues as to which skill on your bar to use for a dragonslayer combo.

(edited by Paul.4081)