Easter event?

Easter event?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NixiPixi.8320

NixiPixi.8320

Just wondering if GW2 have an event/festival at Easter?

Easter event?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Not usually no.

Doesnt mean they wont use an older festival tho, they have a few they can use if they wanted to fill time during the easter break

Easter event?

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

Guild Wars doesn’t really do easter, they do April Fools instead. There was a very minor easter reference in GW1 called sweet treat week where chocolate bunnies and golden eggs dropped as loot, but that’s about it.

Easter event?

Posted by: DixieCrafting.5017

DixieCrafting.5017

That’s a shame. I was looking forward to some kind of easter event.

Easter event?

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

The original GW did, so it might make its way into GW2 someday. Chocolate bunnies YUM!

Easter event?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Just wondering if GW2 have an event/festival at Easter?

In GW1, they have Special Treats Week (formerly just a weekend). According to the wiki:

Sweet Treats Week is a special event that occurs annually from April 10, 19:00, to April 17, 19:00 UTC (source), which coincides roughly with Easter weekend.

During this event, a Golden Egg and/or Chocolate Bunny will randomly drop from PvE foes.

There hasn’t been anything like it to-date for GW2.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Easter event?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Gemstore Only Event

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Easter event?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If they do it will be on the level of the Lunar festival. Some fireworks to hit once daily and a PvP thing to do.

/notfeelingveryoptimisticherebutkindofcynicalaboutgw2andhollidays

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Easter event?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

They could always merge the two, Easter and April’s Fools, and give us Vorpal Bunnies.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Easter event?

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

Maybe we get to rebuild Lions Arch this easter I think they announced somewhere that it will be rebuilt Would like to see this!

Easter event?

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Resurrect Lion’s Arch on Resurrection Day! Sweet!

Easter event?

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

I wish there were bunny tonics like in GW1 because every Easter my guild would have a bunny run we would go into a high populated town like LA and give out free bunny tonic. Then we would start running around chasing people till they took a tonic and changed into a bunny. Please Anet add bunny tonics for Easter even if there is no event planned how hard could it be just to add a tonic also make these tonic easy to get like from a karma vender would be nice. Also didn’t GW1 have an Easter event I think there was chocolate bunnies.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Easter event?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I wish there were bunny tonics like in GW1 because every Easter my guild would have a bunny run we would go into a high populated town like LA and give out free bunny tonic. Then we would start running around chasing people till they took a tonic and changed into a bunny. Please Anet add bunny tonics for Easter even if there is no event planned how hard could it be just to add a tonic also make these tonic easy to get like from a karma vender would be nice. Also didn’t GW1 have an Easter event I think there was chocolate bunnies.

There are jackalop tonics that you can buy after an event in Wayfarer foothills. They’re soulbound on acquire I believe.

Easter event?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

There are jackalop tonics that you can buy after an event in Wayfarer foothills. They’re soulbound on acquire I believe.

Or craft it. This one is account bound but it requires 2 mystery tonics. So no sharing.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jackalope_Tonic

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Easter event?

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

There was a post a couple months back on bunny ears that Gaile responded to. She said they might bring it back near easter. Im hoping (sometimes even hopping) that they bring back those ears and maybe some other stuff in a bl sale!

Not a big fan of the gem store but this would make my day if it happened!