Easy level 80 exotic weapons?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kyosji.8961

Kyosji.8961

Hey, I’ve been gone for 2+ years, came back around 3 or so weeks ago, and leveled a new toon to 80 yesterday. Using what I could remember of Orr, I purchased Rampager gear from the Cathedral of Glorious Victory using Karma. I was in luck for that since the even happened to start when I finally made it there for the first time.

I now am still carrying level 70 rare weapons, and would like to know where the easiest place I can find level 80 exotic weapons. I am a Axe+Torch and Light Bow user that deals with Condition+Precision+Power.

Also, where can I find some decent accessories for level 80 of the same stats?

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

buy them off the trading post? or run dungeons for a few days?

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Posted by: LunacyPolish.4602

LunacyPolish.4602

Spvp for weapon boxes.

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

The “cheapest” I think with plenty of choice is to buy them from WvW vendors for tokens + gold. Be careful though, you cannot get back the runes you put in those since they aren’t salvageable. That or you get dungeon ones.

But buying an exotic weapon for gold isn’t too hard. If you got lots of extra spirit shards you can also mystic forge a few for rather cheap.

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

The WvW weapon vendors have a good number of weapons you could choose from, but you may need honor. I suggest running dungeons a few times for gold and buying them from the TP, like Happyfool suggested.

Edit: You could run the world boss train too. You sometimes get exotics from that, but you certainly make money from it.

Kyosji.8961

which dungeons. I left shortly after the first christmas event, so I think I’ve only ever been in fractals.

Posted by: CobaltSixty.1542

CobaltSixty.1542

Spvp for weapon boxes.

This.

You’ll get a weapon box every 2 days by only doing the PvP dailies. So about 20 minutes ‘work’.

Kyosji.8961

Any way one of you can link me to these pvp weapons? I keep getting random info online.

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Those are actually the dungeon weapons one can get. Say, you decide to pursue the Ascalonian Catacomb reward track : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascalonian_Catacombs_Dungeon_Track

As you can see, at tier 2, 4 and 6 you get this weapon box : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Catacombs_Weapons_Box

You basically choose the weapon you want from all the AC exotic weapons available.

It does seem indeed the “easiest” way to get the exotic weapons you want. I’ll get a few underwater weapons that way I think :p

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Go 30 minutes into Dredgehaunt Cliffs, harvest all the wood an iron, sell at
the TP → buy weapon from what you made

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Cherokeewill.7504

Cherokeewill.7504

sPVP is a great start. Running the daily Fractal when it’s up and making sure Tequatl is in your daily routine will net you plenty of gold to buy exotic weapons from the TP.

Kyosji.8961

TY all. I will look into this when I get home.