Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nuno.7458

Nuno.7458

I got a Ebonmane’s Weapon Chest moments ago from fractals daily chest.
The problem is that this ascend weapon has Apothecary’s stats (Healing Power/Condition Damage/Toughness) which is pretty much useless for any class.

What should i do with it?

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Account bound so you dont have any choice?

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Save it for when you do want it. No one is going to take it away from you and its not going to randomly disappear so why rush a chose?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Nuno.7458

the problem is that those stats are basically unusable by any class. im thinking about using it just as a skin, but thats wasting ascend weapon base stats

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

the problem is that those stats are basically unusable by any class. im thinking about using it just as a skin, but thats wasting ascend weapon base stats

O you mean like that well the fact that its an ascend wepon it dose more dmg not a lot but it dose add a few more numbers. As for classes that can use that combo Ele put it to good use guardians can use it well all though they just use fire but the healing helps a lot more if your aim is that, memser gets use out of it if they are going the full staff support build, I am not so sure but i think support necro get some use out of it too. Over all though condition dmg is not effected by ascend weapons that much so look at it more on the lines of the healing it gives letting you fill more of a support role then a dmg role.

I am making one of these staffs for my ElE for wvw i could use it for my gurd and mez too if i aim to make them into full support.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Posted by: Dingle.2743

Dingle.2743

Apothecary has healing power as a main stat, which means it has the very nice white ascended skin. I’d be happy just with that.

Professions that can use it best? Maybe a condi/tank warrior or engi.

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Ascended weapons are worth 1 gold to a merchant. If you think you’ll never use it, pick something random and sell it to the merchant.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Nuno.7458

Apothecary has healing power as a main stat, which means it has the very nice white ascended skin. I’d be happy just with that.

Professions that can use it best? Maybe a condi/tank warrior or engi.

Yeah thats probably the best part. The shield should look really good on my guardian.

Ebonmane's Weapon Chest

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

trolly wvw engi builds that stay alive forever in 1vX use apothecary

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions