Elite Spec Unlock

Elite Spec Unlock

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Drucilla.3158

Drucilla.3158

I’m really happy with the 250 Hero Point number. It’s doable on alts with not too much grind involved. My only wish is that once you unlock an elite spec on one character, it would be unlocked on all of the same classes on your account.

For instance, I have an Asuran guardian that I have completely unlocked my Dragon Hunter spec on, but I would like to start playing my Charr guardian, I wish the points were automatically unlocked. I mainly play WvW and sometimes switch up the race of the class I’m playing…it would just make that easier.

Hope that made sense.

Fires of Wisdom [WISE]
Angry Intent [AI]
Yak’s Bend

Elite Spec Unlock

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

I would agree with you…. Except that it’s intended as character progression not as account progression.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Elite Spec Unlock

Posted by: Drucilla.3158

Drucilla.3158

I politely disagree. If character progression was such a focus, then there would be no tomes of knowledge.

Fires of Wisdom [WISE]
Angry Intent [AI]
Yak’s Bend

Elite Spec Unlock

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

The Elite spec are character progression, not account progression is what they are saying. It is based on your characters exploration of the world, mainland tyria and maguuma etc.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

(edited by Zietlogik.6208)

Elite Spec Unlock

Posted by: Cecil.9205

Cecil.9205

The Elite spec and Masteries are character progression, not account progression is what they are saying. It is based on your characters exploration of the world, mainland tyria and maguuma etc.

The Elite spec is character progression, but masteries are account progression. As to OP, I see no problem with having to finish up your Elite Spec on each character you plan on using it on. If you only WvW, then you have the resources to unlock each elite spec per character, same as everyone else. Just takes time, same as everyone else.