Empty Feedback

Empty Feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

First off, I really want to say a hearty thank you to the devs for the 4+ hour stream on Friday’s ‘Ready Up!’ It was really comprehensive. I appreciated being able to listen in on how you guys felt about traits and being talked to like an adult as opposed to being talked at like how some of the blog posts are when you are trying to sell me on something. This ‘Ready Up!’ was really good communication except where it wasn’t but I will get to that later. Seriously, this is how the blog posts should be: Honest, forthcoming, exhaustive, and comprehensive.

The issue that I saw with it though was how do we give constructive feedback on Specializations without being able to see the Elite Specs? Don’t we have to see those to see if the regular ones are any good when compared to them?

My other concern is that the Elite Specs are only available to those who buy HoT and the ‘regular’ traits have been pared down pretty extensively. Sure, they look good when looked at through the lens of what we know now, but we are missing a ton of data to give really good feedback. All the feedback you guys are getting right now is without us having knowledge of new heals, utilities, weapon skills, stat combos on jewelry/weapons/armor, new elites, rune/sigil changes, new weapons for existing professions, and Elite Specs. A bunch of this feedback could be way off.

‘Ready Up!’ was a great starting point at really professional communication with the playerbase and I appreciate that. It still needs some work because a lot of the feedback coming your way right now would be a lot more valuable to you guys if what we were giving feedback on was the complete picture. Our feedback would be totally different if we had knowledge of the Elite specs and all the things I mentioned earlier.

In light of that, I will wait to leave any about builds etkittenil the next stream that Josh talked about. Hopefully that will give us the whole picture when it comes to all of the specializations.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Empty Feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

It was stated that they would start giving us info on the elite lines next week, and the fitst one would not be druid. And it won’t be revenant.

My bet is probably ‘tempest,’ but we’ll see.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.