End Game

End Game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dragonfeu.4356

Dragonfeu.4356

I’ve reached the end-game. I have 5 k AP, so I feel like I’ve had a feel for the game, but I’m getting bored.

I have LS2, so I might do the story, but tbh, it doesn’t seem very interesting.

Dungeons // Fractals are waay too repetitive, I’ve done them thousands of times.

Open World is great fun, but too easy

Raids will be good, I’ll be doing that.

What else is there to do for me? I have maybe a few comestics I’d like to get, but apart from that, it feels very repetitive

End Game

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

World completion, crafting, skin hunting, HoT meta events, WvW, sPvP.

End Game

Posted by: General Health.9678

General Health.9678

Aren’t all games repetitive?
Once you’ve played chess once then what? Play it again but slightly differently?

MMO’s do not have an end-game as such, once you have completed the story on one character, you roll another. Once you have farmed for one legendary, you farm for another. Once you have done all the achievements you are unlikely to re-do them but that is the exception. Collect gold, do map and world complete, play the different game types, join a guild, join another, start your own.

I’m not sure raids will take you unless your gear is higher than your attitude suggests.

Blame Abaddon, he loves your tears.
pve, raid, pvp, fractal, dungeon, world clearing, legendary questing.. Zapped!

End Game

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

End game usually go in this direction
gear grind > pvp

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

End Game

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Finish the story. Maybe try for the achievements (I personally found them quite fun).

Try WvW, that kept me going during the occasionall pve slumps. Personally my first choice of recomendation if the pve/story gets boring.

Try spvp, while not perfect it will offer some alternative entertainment and works quite differently compared to pve. Find a class you enjoy (this can vary greatly from your pve choice of class!) and start getting good.

Achievements, long term goals like legendarys or certain skins work for some people.

Try a different class. They all play quite different. World completion also kept me busy multiple times and I’ve returned to it on alt characters occasionally.

Worst case, take a break or reschedule your play time. Summer is comming and with it many activities which draw one away from the healthy monitor glow we’ve all grown accustomed to over the winter. Good thing is, the way GW2 is setup, if you feel the itch to start playing again you can start off right where you left off (unlike many other MMOs where you get to play “catch up” first).

End Game

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

PvP is a very big part of Guild Wars 2 and if that’s an aspect you find no enjoyment in then I can see the game getting repetitive fast. Lack of endgame content was why I quit back in 2013 but it seems they’ve done a lot to alleviate that situation. I agree that Fractals aren’t very interesting and heavily gated content is something I just don’t enjoy very much.

As someone higher up said though, finding a new class to play can be really fun – might be one you never expected you’d enjoy

End Game

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

You know that feeling when you go in wvw and you don’t want to die and when you do it’s horrible? Play some wvw and be on the other end of it, go chase some people down and when you catch them and they die, bask in the enjoyment knowing your the one that made them feel like that, while looking fabolous in your shiny weapons

End Game

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

The main end game is to have fun as getting gear with best stats is not hard if you look at other MMO.

My end game atm is to see ho many Big chest I can open in AB

End Game

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

WvW will be good for you. I realized lately that i dont grind my 2 Full Asc Set, Weapons and Legendary just to grind more in Dung/Fractals/WorldBoss. It has to get soak with blood.

I’m (2 weeks) full time WvW player now. I only go out in WvW when doing teq, then i go back to WvW, i even craft and do the dailies there.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

End Game

Posted by: Meehael.8240

Meehael.8240

For me, the end game is getting fancy skins, legendary items and playing PVP.
Other than that, casual hang-out with guildies, doing the guild missions and goofing around.
Raids with guildmates over team speak is fun, too.

You might be interested in daily Tequatl and Triple Worm, perhaps?

Intel i7-3770, MSI GTX1070 8GB, Asus P8H61 Pro, 16GB DDR3 @1600 MHz,
Corsair CX500 PSU, Kingston V300 60GB SSD