End-game content

End-game content

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rayko.9136

Rayko.9136

Q:

So, i just started playing this game since January , and i was blown away by the beauty of the world , the armor sets , the random events ,and the overall design of the game , i saw very good potential for the game , and as i hit lvl 20 i decided that this game was worth the buy , i didn’t wait for sale , just bought it , and i had a blast , i had a blast until i reached lvl 80 .
It is there were my problems starts , after completing the main story , doing the first 4 missions of HoT , and didn’t found the story interesting to continue it , i was starting …. to get bored , i found the skills overused , the same combo again and again in order to dish out max damage , if i use some uninteresting/weak skills im at a huge disadvantage , this is my main problem NOT ENOUGH SKILLS! i found out there were more passive skills than active ones , i want to see some cool skill effects , i want to find some gear that gives me new abilities at least , or completing a set to gain something…. ANYTHING ! except looks , dungeons are good , but what is the purpose? i mostly grind gear for pvp , but since in pvp it’s more about skill and i’m revenant…wich means i’m not very good dps , at least i wanna complement the weakness by gearing up , fractals are good , but again , WHAT’S THE POINT OF GEARING ? Since im gonna do the same moves against the same mobs ! ……

I just don’t know what to do anymore , what to achieve , i liked the revenant so much , but i found it hard to dps with this classe , in pve and pvp , the concept is superb , but the amount of skills is just too limited , the pvp is nice , but the story isn’t .
Please someone tell me what to do , i have a great guild , i love the game design , but i’m at loss at what to do!Oh and don’t tell me to do masteries thing , i found it uninteresting and not worth the time , i’m more interested in gaining skills instead of passive effect , ENOUGH PASSIVES I WANT ACTIVE SKILLS OK?
HELP ME REGAIN INTEREST PLEASE! OR ANNOUNCE SOMETHING ABOUT NEXT EXPANSION TO KEEP ME WANTING TO COME BACK !
Remember that i do not hate this game at all , it’s just a waste to not have a goal at the end because normally , it’s after reaching lvl 80 that the mmorpg aspect of the game truly start.

End-game content

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Revenant is the profession with the least amount of skill use. Make an ele and try that if you want more skills, or an engineer. You literall.y picked the profession with the least amount of skills.

End-game content

Posted by: AtheWunder.2301

AtheWunder.2301

Tell you what to do? I’ll tell you what to do. Make a new character with a different race and a different class. Will give you a fresh new take on the world. Enjoy.