End game content

End game content

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SirRicktus.2651

SirRicktus.2651

Is there any? I just started playing but it seems you can do anything you want from the start. I maybe overlooking something but what’s the motivation to level?

End game content

Posted by: Ukaei.8694

Ukaei.8694

Skins and lots of skins.
Edit: Cash shop goodies.

End game content

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Is there any? I just started playing but it seems you can do anything you want from the start. I maybe overlooking something but what’s the motivation to level?

Figure it yourself.

End game content

Posted by: Draco.2806

Draco.2806

what’s the motivation to level?

Playing through the game, duh.

Also, no, you can’t do everything. Higher-level areas will still get your low-level character killed.

End game content

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

There is no motivation to level beside getting traits/skills.
There does not need to be one, actually.
What you do in the world from 1 to 80 is having fun with the hundreds of events and hearts around, explore Tyria, enjoy yourself.

Guild Wars 2 is like fine wine; unlike the boxed wine swill you’re used to getting from other MMO’s, where the only option is to chug it just to get past the horrible taste, you enjoy every tip slowly over time.

End game content

SirRicktus.2651

Extremely happy with Red Falcons responce! Now this game makes sense to me and I can enjoy it as it was intended to be enjoyed. Thanks heaps!

End game content

Posted by: coglin.1496

coglin.1496

There is a boat load of threads about it. Just scroll through a few pages and read all of them. There are so many in fact, that a lot of folks are going to be agitated about one more.

Poor craftsman blame their tools. Poor players blame their Engineer.

End game content

Posted by: Falcon Night.4653

Falcon Night.4653

End Game Content: PvP
But I suggest you don’t rush to it though. If you do go int the PvP zones at lower levels you will automatically be leveled up to 80. Apart from getting your traits, skills, level required armour (this last not so sure about.)
Take your time with the world though, there is alot to see and experience. When you gain higher levels you can go to higher level zones and not be two shot (although this too can sometimes be fun.)
I personally tried not to level too fast. Ended up making it to 80 in slightly more than a month (I still think I leveled too fast.)
Once you hit 80 you can still go to the low level zones and have fun though, so the game does not end. You still accumulate skill points at 80 once your XP bar fills up.

These are not the droid you are looking for, move along… → ESO, FireFall, NW :)

End game content

Posted by: Xenite.7418

Xenite.7418

Except it’s hard to enjoy a lot of the events because of spawn and mob issues. So many events are just to packed with creatures that respawn almost instantly. I’ve had to walk away from dozens of events because nobody else was around and they were impossible to complete.

End game content

Posted by: HeeHee.5208

HeeHee.5208

There is no motivation to level – that’s the beauty of GW2.

You don’t feel the need to rush to the level cap so you can enjoy whatever you want to do and before you know it you will reach lvl 80!

End game content

SirRicktus.2651

Sounds great now if they could make the cities a little smaller it’d be perfect