End of living story?

End of living story?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

What was so bad about Season 2 ? A dev mentioned that raids might be the new Living Story… That sounds like it will be difficult for a couple of average skilled players.

I guess get good or you don’t get to experience lore that will be skipped anyway by speed runners. Anyone care to give me some facts instead of rumors?

End of living story?

Posted by: Gerikstoof.9563

Gerikstoof.9563

The living story will probably be designed so you can solo it, like they did with season 2.

The raids might be a bit of a side story where you take down Mordremoth’s generals or something (idk just speculating a bit here). Much like the story dungeons were to your personal story from lvl 1-80. You had your story where you join the Pact and the dungeons told the story of Destiny’s Edge coming back together.

I suspect something like that.

End of living story?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

A don’t believe a dev said raids would be the new living story. All that was said was that raids would be a part of the Living Story release schedule. If you recall we got new Fractals, Edge of the Mists, Tequatl revamp and the new dungeon path all as part of Living Story update patches.

Raids will now be included in the mix of content that comes out under the label Living Story.