Endless Tonic and Town Clothes Tab

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ravij.9856

Ravij.9856

So I’m one of those people that likes to collect endless transformation tonics and I have a few favorite endless town clothes but I have a problem... They are taking over my bank space!

Not only that but I want to take these tonics/clothes with me however bag space is also a problem as well as wanting to use the same endless tonics/clothes on multiple characters without having to store them in the bank to transfer them over and over and over again.

You’ve done it with dyes, wardrobes, and outfits; could it be possible to make an account wide collection tab that unlocks tonics when you use them the same way you unlock miniatures and dyes?

You already have it so that the first use prevents the tonic from being sold again, so why not alleviate some bank and bag space by making a tonic tab!

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Because Anet wants you to buy more bank tabs and bag slots, which, incidentally, bag slots are on sale today for 20% off.

Don’t you want to support Anet by buying more bag spaces?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

As long as inventory space is a monetized asset, this is unlikely to happen.

Posted by: marelooke.9708

marelooke.9708

Because Anet wants you to buy more bank tabs and bag slots, which, incidentally, bag slots are on sale today for 20% off.

Then why can I only have 14 bank slots total? I’d love to buy more, but alas, no can do…

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Then why can I only have 14 bank slots total? I’d love to buy more, but alas, no can do…

Technical/coding limitations I believe. I’m sure someone more knowledgeable than I can confirm or deny this.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I have over a full bank tab of tonics, gizmos and toys, with more yet uncollected. I’m going to have to dedicate a mule char to hold these items sooner or later, which will be a pain for any sort of easy and fast access for what should be fun, spur of the moment items.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Ravij.9856

But I do support Anet. I buy a lot of things. My main can’t purchase anymore bags unless there’s no cap limit on how many bags you can purchase.

And as I said before it’s tedious when you want to have the tonics and clothes on all characters without having to plop them in the bank to transfer them to use on another character.

Ravij.9856

The same could be said for the dyes and outfits, but they eventually added those to a wardrobe feature to where it could be access account wide across all characters.

I remember purchasing exclusive dyes and outfits from the cash shop and once they added that wardrobe feature and I went to the black lion armorer I ended up with more than one of the outfits I had previously purchased.

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

The same could be said for the dyes and outfits, but they eventually added those to a wardrobe feature to where it could be access account wide across all characters.

I remember purchasing exclusive dyes and outfits from the cash shop and once they added that wardrobe feature and I went to the black lion armorer I ended up with more than one of the outfits I had previously purchased.

That’s true… they do seem to be rather selective in what they choose to put into “wallets”, though.