Endless resurrection of the hero!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Barcas.7463

Barcas.7463

….3 min kill hero and defeated teammate for 3 seconds “res” ! and all time non stop VERY FAST res !!
It would be much better .. one res !
Killing the fallen = non res !

What you tell about the constant resurrection of the heroes ?

P.S
I speak about the WvWvW card…

(edited by Barcas.7463)

Posted by: Cancer.9065

Cancer.9065

Pretty sure op means that we should only get 1 rez after that game over…. probably talking about sPvP or perhaps dungeons…

Cancer is also a Zodiac sign.

Barcas.7463

i just say it not normal in WvWvW non stop RES !!! and very fast res !!! what is the use of the tower to beat if you can not kill anyone! Need system pvp in WvWvW map ! kill fallen and no shans res !!!! this is complete nonsense! and carries a bunch of garbage!

Posted by: kiranslee.4829

kiranslee.4829

Please use http://translate.google.com/ its really hard to understand what are you trying to say, and then ppl dont know what to respond.

Posted by: Bri.8354

Bri.8354

I think he’s saying in WvW players should only be able to revive a downed player once and a dead player should only be able to spawn off way-points.

I agree with that to an extent. It shouldn’t be so easy for players to get back up once downed and it especially ruins challenge in PvE as when someone goes down, no big deal, just spend 3 seconds reviving them.

Barcas.7463

i use google translate ((( sux (((

Barcas.7463

I think he’s saying in WvW players should only be able to revive a downed player once and a dead player should only be able to spawn off way-points.

I agree with that to an extent. It shouldn’t be so easy for players to get back up once downed and it especially ruins challenge in PvE as when someone goes down, no big deal, just spend 3 seconds reviving them.

++++

P.S
Simply “meat fights on corpses” !!!
And there are a lot of other reasons

Please fix this bug !! it’s crazy !!

kiranslee.4829

I agree with u, there should be tons of corpses in big fights but, sadly, GW2 is kinda like wow , carebear pvp game. Its not aion or l2.

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

GW2 is kinda like wow , carebear pvp game.

Wut? GW2 has competitive skill-based PvP while WoW has unbalanced stats/grind-based PvP. How can you say they are alike?

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

kiranslee.4829

“GW2 has competitive skill-based PvP "
LoL.
Balance ? What are u playing , warrior ? Ask some ranger or elementalist or necro , about balance.
Fact is , gw2 just need a bit to move from terribad pvp to really good one. But i still dont see that bit.

Posted by: Mitlandir.8306

Mitlandir.8306

Please use http://translate.google.com/ its really hard to understand what are you trying to say, and then ppl dont know what to respond.

No it’s not, it’s easy as long as you use your brain and not goof around insulting.

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Balance ? What are u playing , warrior ? Ask some ranger or elementalist or necro , about balance.
Fact is , gw2 just need a bit to move from terribad pvp to really good one. But i still dont see that bit.

Ask some Warrior how he can deal decent damage from atop a wall when trying to defend a tower/keep. Exactly, a ranger, elementalist or necro would do a better job.

Just because those professions are less focussed on burst and more on range, conditions and versatility doesn’t make them worse by default. I don’t see a warrior chilling, poisoning and crippling whole armies of players.

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

Wut? GW2 has competitive skill-based PvP while WoW has unbalanced stats/grind-based PvP. How can you say they are alike?

By “kinda like WoW” he means that neither game allows you to genuinely hurt another player (i.e. kill them and take their stuff).

In that sense, GW2 and WoW are very much alike; at the other end of this spectrum would be games like Eve Online and Darkfall.

Barcas.7463

No it’s not, it’s easy as long as you use your brain and not goof around insulting.

lol )) i use google translate..result you see )))))))

Barcas.7463

By “kinda like WoW” he means that neither game allows you to genuinely hurt another player (i.e. kill them and take their stuff).

In that sense, GW2 and WoW are very much alike; at the other end of this spectrum would be games like Eve Online and Darkfall.

JUST “NON STOP” RESSURECTION BROKEN ALL FUN in WvWvW map !!!! and many things are useless with infinite revival

Posted by: Blackwolfe.5649

Blackwolfe.5649

This is why there is a downed penalty. This is why there are interrupts, knockbacks, stuns. This is why there are finishing moves! Oh, so you use google translate after all, it all makes sense now.

Colin Johansen casts – Working As Intended
Colin Johansen hits you for 239407889 damage
Game over

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

lol )) i use google translate..result you see )))))))

Google Translate doesn’t put all these ))))))))))))))))))Parentheses in your post.

JUST “NON STOP” RESSURECTION BROKEN ALL FUN in WvWvW map !!!! and many things are useless with infinite revival

Yeah, because being forced to wait, say, 10 minutes, or an hour, or a week before you can play, IS SO MUCH FUN!

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Epic.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.