Engineer backpacks as skins?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DonKongoKjeld.6237

DonKongoKjeld.6237

Hello,

A long time ago the decision was made to remove the backpacks that came with the engineer kits. This was a good choice.
But I would like to have the skins of these backpacks back in the game. I hope other players would like to have these skins too.

Have a nice day.

Posted by: Grimheart.2853

Grimheart.2853

I support this idea. The assets are still there (or at least a few of them), and some could fill a niche that other backpieces can’t at the moment. I particularly want the medkit backpack for my “field medic” guardian, since I don’t recall ever finding any “medical” back in the game.

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

I would love it!

Posted by: Streaks.5076

Streaks.5076

Tbh, it will remove my legendary wings, so no ty lol

Noob – Revanent

Looking for a good guild for PoF

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tbh, it will remove my legendary wings, so no ty lol

We’re asking for them as regular backpack skins, they wouldn’t replace or override anything, they would be an option, just like all the existing backpack options.

Posted by: Irreverent.3594

Irreverent.3594

More options? Yes!

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

Excelsior.

I made this request already 2 years ago when I innitially started. The engineer brought me into the game after seeing some female Asura Engineer and literally a month before I joined they removed the backpack.

As someone here said, I also liked the medikit backpack. There is a quest in Core Tyria where you got to pick up a medikit and get out and revive NPC, it look really cool and still fit into the fantasy theme. The flamethrower for example looks goofy without the backpart. The liquid of flamethrowers last like 30 seconds with tanks on a back, the huge “stick”-like weapon would last like 3 seconds. Or the medikit has just the weird spray things on your hand, but where are the stimulations and bandages are coming from magically?

I would be so for bringing that back (pack).

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”