Epic character skin

Epic character skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Noktus.8506

Noktus.8506

So there I was, unequipping Balthazar’s Regalia outfit, when I noticed a flash of an unfamiliar look.

I continue equipping and unequipping the outfit in hopes of seeing this dark flash once more, screen capping at every glimpse, and then, I caught it.

Dunno what causes this, but it’s beautiful. My armor, hair, and skin transformed beautifully. If I could look exactly like this, I would.

I’ve provided an ss of what my character actually looks like.

Attachments:

Epic character skin

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

I don’t think we need to enable the wannabe drow/demons.

Epic character skin

Posted by: MissSinfully.2478

MissSinfully.2478

I think you should be able to customize however you want, whether it’s wannabe Drow or not. There is a very very dark practically black skin tone for humans though. You can get yourself a Make-Over Kit.

Actually, in the attached picture, if Drow is an aspiration, Dark 5 as a skin tone is more natural looking than a flat black like your glitched out picture, and Lily as a hair color is more natural-appearing than say, Celestial.

Attachments:

MissSinfully
Sonyanna
Dragonhunter

(edited by MissSinfully.2478)

Epic character skin

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

MissSinfully.2478- 65 birthday boosters?!? Just how many toons do you have?!!

Epic character skin

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

These are celebration boosters not birthday boosters. Birthday last 24h and they have a gold/yellow icon. These only last 1h.

As for the topic. This is just a graphic glitch – game is trying to put balthazar’s textures into your regular armor. Same was early after the realease when you could preview light/medium/heavy skins in a single window (used to dream we could use heavy armor with light CoF shoulders/helmet but the textures bugged, expecially when you previewed boots and pants of different types.

(edited by OanSur.4590)

Epic character skin

MissSinfully.2478

Just the one Birthday Booster! I just celebrated my first year on this game =)

MissSinfully
Sonyanna
Dragonhunter

Epic character skin

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I agree with you, Noktus, that glitch did produce a pretty awesome look.
I’d love to have a character look like that, especially a Largos

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Epic character skin

MissSinfully.2478

Dude you have no idea how much I want a Largos character.

MissSinfully
Sonyanna
Dragonhunter

Epic character skin

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

That’s awesome looking

I think it’s the textures (and colours) from the balthazar’s regalia applying to your armour (and character). We’ve had a similar dye bug for a while and there was a missing/slow loading texture bug on the hero UI a few weeks back too.

The sight of your character brings me back to the thought of “legendary dyes”. A chrome dye would be excellent- I love the look of juggernaut, but wouldn’t it be cool if we were able to apply it with other dyes as well, rather than just an all-over look? Perhaps A-net could release a BL dye range of different colours with a chrome effect (and avoiding the plain silver chrome that Juggernaut provides).