Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chilli.2976

Chilli.2976

Hello Arenanet, will this game ever have any specific in game items like you used to get from Underworld in GW1?

Attachments:

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

It is likely that they will introduce this as a new black lion skin in the future.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Chilli.2976

It is likely that they will introduce this as a new black lion skin in the future.

I would rather, they make Underworld and FoW for GW2 and you can acquire it there.

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Hello Arenanet, will this game ever have any specific in game items like you used to get from Underworld in GW1?

I believe this is in the game already, just not as a player item.

As far as neat skins for exclusive content…. uh…. have you even bothered to look?

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

I would rather, they make Underworld and FoW for GW2 and you can acquire it there.

That would be cool, but I think they changed the lore with GW2 to prevent access to UW/FoW.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but because the gods have “withdrawn” from the world in GW2, it prevents us from having access to those areas of the Mists.

At least for the early part of GW1, you couldn’t get into the Mist areas like UW/FoW without the world earning the “Favor of the Gods” buff.

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I think raids might be their answer to UW/FoW…

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Posted by: Mouse.3608

Mouse.3608

In terms of Lore, a Fractal of the Mists portal would be exactly the kind of thing you would need to break back into UW/FoW, wouldn’kitten

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

I too desire the sword! They even have the model in game since LS S2.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Chilli.2976

That would be cool, but I think they changed the lore with GW2 to prevent access to UW/FoW.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but because the gods have “withdrawn” from the world in GW2, it prevents us from having access to those areas of the Mists.

At least for the early part of GW1, you couldn’t get into the Mist areas like UW/FoW without the world earning the “Favor of the Gods” buff.

UW/FoW can also be added again, even if it has changed the lore – its pretty much like the afterlife.

Eternal Blade [Weapons]

Chilli.2976

Where did Rytlock go? We never got to find out at the end of LS before the expansion, possibly the Underworld?