Eternity Sucks! :(

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

^^; He didn’t exactly take credit for it, he just didn’t site his source or give credit for it either (which is kind of a no no).

Any way Arct I love the sword you made! I think A-nets only worry right now is HoT… 2 weeks, not even a gem store update:/

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

WHats interesting though is that legendaries are tradable, but ascended weapons are not as they are soulbound upon creation. Same stats, yet it could’ve been the other way around.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Miku.6297

Pretty much an oppps on A-nets part… They have decided the new legendary weapons won’t be sellable to maintain “the prestige” of having one, all the old un-prestigious legendary weapons will remain the same I guess :P

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

I would love that skin that the OP showed, Eternity deserves a unique skin.

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

Posted by: StormWolf.9507

StormWolf.9507

Wow! That suggested Eternity skin is GORGEOUS! Nice work!

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Nac, I know exactly how the wardrobe unlocks work (notice I was one of the first to clarify yes making eternity does give you sunrise and twilights skins while still letting you sell it?). That’s not what we are talking about.

The OP is 100% correct literally NO other legendary gives the player access to ANY legendary skins and lets you sell the legendary to recoup some of the cost making said skins.

“literally NO other legendary” requires 2 other legendaries as an ingredient.

until other legendaries starts requiring 2 gifts of mastery/fortune/precursors, I’m not sure why there is such sour grapes for eternity granting you twilight/sunrise skins seeing as they’re basically just way more expensive versions of precursors.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

(edited by Darknicrofia.2604)

Miku.6297

“literally NO other legendary” requires 2 other legendaries as an ingredient.

until other legendaries starts requiring 2 gifts of mastery/fortune/precursors, I’m not sure why there is such sour grapes for eternity granting you twilight/sunrise skins seeing as they’re basically just way more expensive versions of precursors.

Sour grapes? I have Eternity, and I really don’t mind it being sold, I’m simply agreeing with the OP: It’s odd to give access to a legendary weapon skin or in this case 2 skins, then let you combine/sell them to recoup a large amount of gold while maintaining the skins.

Though that’s an interesting idea, about the two gifts, two precs etc. If you follow it through you could make bolt and incinerator… (roughly the same cost as twil/sun) Then you could sell them to recoup a large portion of your gold (same as eternity) but you wouldn’t keep any legendary skins.

If my post came off as irritated it wasn’t meant to.

(edited by Miku.6297)