Eternity after patch

Eternity after patch

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Will we be able to use a transmutation splitter to regain2 legendary great sword bases and still keep all the 3 skins unlocked?

Eternity after patch

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Transmutation splitter works on reskinned items created from a transmutation stone/crystal.

Eternity is created not from a transmutation item but from the mystic forge.

So no, it won’t work

Eternity after patch

Posted by: tonph.4513

tonph.4513

I’m not sure but. After patch I think u will get the 3 skin. Twilight . Sunrise . Eternity and even pre cursor skin . Remember only skin not the stats. But I’m not sure though. Lets see what will happen in april 15

Dont chase warriors. (Blackgate).

Eternity after patch

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

U will get twilight, sunrise, and eternity skin. But if u still have the eternity u will still have the stats for it. Can’t wait till the 15th n gonna sale my eternity and still have twilight and sunrise as skin, will get ascended greatsword and transmute them.

vvuevv

Eternity after patch

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

U will get twilight, sunrise, and eternity skin. But if u still have the eternity u will still have the stats for it. Can’t wait till the 15th n gonna sale my eternity and still have twilight and sunrise as skin, will get ascended greatsword and transmute them.

I’m a 100% sure this won’t work, I see a lot of people talking about “eternity exploit/glitch” (selling the eternity and keeping twilight and sunrise skins) but ANet probably thought about that and came out with something to avoid it.

Eternity after patch

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

Why would be an exploit…they even explained on their video.

vvuevv

Eternity after patch

Posted by: Stevon.2509

Stevon.2509

you have to equip it or salvage it to gain the skins

Eternity after patch

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

This is actually a great idea. You’ll be able to get 2 legendaries for the price of half a legendary because you can just sell eternity. If eternity’s price keeps going up, then you might even be able to break even or make a profit off unlocking 2 legendary skins!!! lol

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Eternity after patch

Posted by: PacoXI.7690

PacoXI.7690

I assuming you would actually have to equip Eternity to get the Twilight and Sunrise skins, therefore you wouldn’t be able to sell it afterwards.

Eternity after patch

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Yeah, but if you have a Twilight already, you’ll get the skin on the 15th. then you get Sunrise, and soulbound it, and unlock the skin. Then make Eternity, sell it, and you get the Sunrise and Twilight skin for free.

Eternity after patch

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

In theory it work. But I’m pretty sure Anet thought of it too. Eternity will probably be account bound on acquire now. Or they might have come up with a even better solution :P.