Eternity skin update?

Eternity skin update?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Q:

I was wanting to make the Eternity, but there is no visual difference to really tell the eternity from twilight or sunrise except the footfall if you look close, I was just wondering if the way the footfall looks is what the eternity would be updated too.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

A:

This is a version someone made and I like it…

Attachments:

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

The hilt is different too

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Could we get a visual update for the Eternity, instead of being the Sunrise by day/Twilight by night. Which is okay and all, but if I wanted to see the Sunrise then I would wear the Sunrise, and same goes for Twilight. Eternity should be its own Great sword. Maybe put an infinity symbol on or as the hilt accompanied by wings, one side the feathered wings and the other the bat wings. Maybe I should draw this up…

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

Eternity skin update?

SnowHawk.3615

but its kind of lame, if i wanted to see the sunrise then ill just wear the sunrise.. if i wanted to see the twilight then ill just wear that too. It should have it’s own unique skin tbh, copying 2 other existing skins is kind of lame? ooo but wait it has foot bubbles with the foot trail and a glowy diamond!! ooooo! sooo original

Eternity skin update?

SnowHawk.3615

yea i remember that i would totally wear that crap day and night omg no complaints

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I think it would be really nice to give eternity its own skin

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

There another thread about this less than a day old also on the front page. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Eternity-skin-update/first#post6288382

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Something like this…

Attachments:

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Every time this comes up I cry a little on the inside because it will never happen. I would so make a twilight and combine it with my sunrise if this was real though.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Zelanard.5806

Zelanard.5806

I am more crying about the fact that these swords are too flat and too wide… But honestly, if this was the skin, i wouldn’t care about that… These colours . gewsh…

When commenting on a suggestion:
Leave it to A-net to decide whether the suggestion is possible or not.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

I wonder how many people would qq about this change if it happened. I am sure it be minimal. These posts always receive positive feedback for this change.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

A massive +1 on this! I wish they’d make this happen, but since there’s no legendary team they’ll never even consider it..

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

A massive +1 on this! I wish they’d make this happen, but since there’s no legendary team they’ll never even consider it..

Seems like someone is still working on legendaries.

It’s being worked on!

from this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Can-we-get-a-nicer-bow-string-for-Kudzu/first#post6292661

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

Maybe this means they will finally fix the sound issue with the dreamer too? Really disappointing that the audio doesn’t work for the user of the bow half the time.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

I hope they never make Eternity look like this, cuz then I will really have to worry about making a Sunrise :/

gaem not made for mi
===========

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

you really think this is a resonable request when 12 out of 16 hot legendary aint released?

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: KickzNGigglez.4958

KickzNGigglez.4958

I’d support this. If you think about it the only real use in fusing the two swords together is being able to tell the time. It’s way more practical to just keep both of them separate and have two legendary swords with different sigils. If for any reason I missed the twilight or sunrise sword I could always transmute it back.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

I’d support this. If you think about it the only real use in fusing the two swords together is being able to tell the time. It’s way more practical to just keep both of them separate and have two legendary swords with different sigils. If for any reason I missed the twilight or sunrise sword I could always transmute it back.

This is why i never intentd to make Eternity, it is much better to keep Sunrise and Twilight or craft eternity for sale. If Eternity indeed remake like OP, i will merge my sunrise and twilight immediately.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

when you have eternity, you still retain the sunrise and twilight skins.

I do own eternity and do welcome any changes to it. Thank you!

also we dont know if the designers can easily implement a new eternity re skin with its new effects and trails or it might take too much time for development….

Or is it easy as just re dying the colors and particle foot falls?

if later, please do it anet <3

(edited by KhainPride.3987)

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

when you have eternity, you still retain the sunrise and twilight skins.

I do own eternity and do welcome any changes to it. Thank you!

also we dont know if the designers can easily implement a new eternity re skin with its new effects and trails or it might take too much time for development….

Or is it easy as just re dying the colors and particle foot falls?

if later, please do it anet <3

Yes but other people in the thread say its better to have 2 legendary swords with diffrent sigils then to merge them into 1 just for a skin.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

i dont know about them but i have 4 ascended greatswords and eternity

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Nightcore.5621

Nightcore.5621

I like this more

Attachments:

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I like this more

I would be tempted to make Eternity if it looked something like this.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

This is a version someone made and I like it…

Waaoh! Would start the crafting right away! Looks awsome! Never liked Eternity, the hilt revealed it, but thats it -.- Thats how it should look like!

“Death is just another path”

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

sunrise and twilight should look like the eternity version now separately, with the shiny bulb handle and such…

eternity should have a whole new color scheme or design to it.

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I like this more

I’d like that as long as it kept the normal, color-changing blade… though an option for blade changes would be nice.

Frankly, I wish Sunrise and Twilight had options for the blade images – Let sunrise have a bright day skyscape (Opposite Twilight’s current deep night scape) and let Twilight have an actual twilight-themed image (Opposite Sunrise’s current dawn-themed image)

Eternity skin update?

Posted by: creepyXtina.2560

creepyXtina.2560

Eternity definitely should get an upgrade. Sacrificing one legendary because of merging for slightly more shiny (footfalls, aura and shining bulb) is just not worth it.
I love the footfalls of Eternity, but there should be an upgrade on the blade so its worth it to merge 2 legendaries (to change into one)!

Both art work suggestions are stunning, because they’re literally a combination of Twilight and Sunrise (especially regarding the hilt), exactly what Eternity should be! * _ * Sunrise by day and Twilight by night? Come on, there must be a way to merge them visually into one beautiful great sword thats worth this sacrifice!