Event end dates

Event end dates

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

Q:

I have noticed that, unlike Guild Wars (Proph/Factions/NF), GW2 does NOT give end dates (on the website, wiki or release info on the log in screen) for any events that are going on, like Wintersday. This is VERY frustrating, as that makes it difficult to make sure that you get all of the content done before the end date.

Can this unfortunate “bad habit” be changed please????

(also, when DOES Wintersday end?)

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood

Event end dates

Posted by: Maximus Delion.8719

Maximus Delion.8719

A:

It ends on the 13th. Although it wasn’t mentioned in the actual Wintersday article — it was mentioned in the article talking about the conclusion of Season 2.

Agreed that it would be nice to have mentioned that in the actual Wintersday article and release notes. I know some people who were going to be out of town for Christmas and were worried they would miss everything. They felt a lot better when told it actually runs through mid-January.

Event end dates

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

It ends on the 13th. Although it wasn’t mentioned in the actual Wintersday article — it was mentioned in the article talking about the conclusion of Season 2.

Agreed that it would be nice to have mentioned that in the actual Wintersday article and release notes. I know some people who were going to be out of town for Christmas and were worried they would miss everything. They felt a lot better when told it actually runs through mid-January.

Thanks Maximus

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood