Everyone Complaining :/

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Reyck.4508

Reyck.4508

Since I’m not a great GW2 PvP player, I thought I’d just read on what people thought about the new masteries on the forums here.

It really seems that NO ONE is happy.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Since I’m not a great GW2 PvP player, I thought I’d just read on what people thought about the new masteries on the forums here.

The class forums are always the worst, be mindful of them. But….from what ive seen, a bit of is deserved/understandable.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

“I don’t like change” – Stewie

Unless the class is stupidly unbalanced in their favor, people will complain about it. And even then, they might still complain about. Just look at the Thief forum complaining about the Deadeye, despite the fact its hitting for 20k damage.

Posted by: Magnus Godrik.5841

Magnus Godrik.5841

Who cares about them. Are you happy? I am. Alot of the gw2 population are followers. When a pro player post the correct build is when every will be happy with rainbows and kitten. I think some of the new elites will destroy certain parts of the game. The addition of play styles for each profession is a breath of fresh air. Example: scrapper is useless in pve but shines in pvp and good in wvw. I’m in for the new content. I’ll figure out how I’ll play in each situation. And don’t get me wrong I will use elitist builds and tweak them to my liking.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Welcome to the GW2 forums, where no one is happy and everything is someone elses fault

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: TheQuickFox.3826

TheQuickFox.3826

Players who are satisfied with the changes are happily playing the game. Players who are unsatisfied give their comments in the forum, hoping to get heard.

Opinions in the forums are not representative of the entire player base.

Ascalon will prevail!

GW Wiki user page  |  GW2 Wiki user page

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

Not speaking generally speaking but as far as PoF specs are concerned you should head to reddit. There are some very detailed and structured post there without all the salt.

Posted by: sevenDEADLY.5281

sevenDEADLY.5281

Lol I was doing the same thing earlier. Every single class forum is full of people who all say their new elite class sucks and is by far the worst (except maybe elementalist, but even then I saw a few people saying its bad). If every class is the worst class then… balance?

Posted by: Rap Tiger.1257

Rap Tiger.1257

Because they are full of noobs, despite having experienced players who complain because of certain parts of the new elite specialization, but the same thing was with HOT complained about everything and in the end each continued playing, the only thing I complained was once of the Balancing against wyverns pets who were weak and when they re-buff so that no one could kill on 1vs1, now I just claim some Soul Beast stuff like f1 and f2 when fused with wyverns that are skills with weak damage …

Also of the traits of the middle of the soul beast class that is kind of useless for my style of build …. and also of the new elite of one wolf that I think weak also, and last of the states when merging with the pet, I have to complain.