Excited for the Update...

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Chrispytoast.3698

Chrispytoast.3698

So I am excited for today’s update for two reasons, the first being that I love the holiday events. The second being that hopefully after this event launches much of the manpower that was behind it will help with fixing bugs and balancing the game and making it better.

I am not saying this game is horrible but I am sure most people can agree there are some major issues that cause this game to be lacking. I hope that when their focus is off the event they will get back to the game as a whole.

Save the orphans of Divinity’s Reach
Send Gold to: Chrispytoast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

I just want the Mini pets I have all and need more to my collection!

Here is an Ale for you.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

This whole season is usually shot for them. After Halloween they have a small Thanksgiving thing. Then they usually have the big Chri…er Wintersday event. I see small fixes happening, but nothing earth shattering until early 2013.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Halloween Event

Chrispytoast.3698

There was another update from IGN about them adding more dynamics to their dynamic events making it change based on how many people were there. I hope this continues in spades to make doing Dynamic Events fun again.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Imperious.3940

Imperious.3940

november watch out =) just a i told you so from some inside info i got

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Flurdy.2831

Flurdy.2831

november watch out =) just a i told you so from some inside info i got

With inside info you mean arenanet actually having already announced another huge update will be coming in november?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kasen.9032

Kasen.9032

Do you know where the mini pets are going to come from?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ageia.5843

Ageia.5843

The folks that said, maybe they can get help with bugs now that the event is behind them…Y’all do realize its probably two completely different teams who don’t necessarily have anything to do with one another right?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Cappy.2786

Cappy.2786

There are separate teams working on content and working on bugs.So one doesnt interfier with the other.

in Halloween Event

Chrispytoast.3698

It is not just the bugs, Adding more content for level 80 players, making dynamic events more fun and interesting and changing the DR so that people who play in the orr don’t hit it, making boss battles more fun, dungeons more meaningful to clear etc.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Crimsony.2514

Crimsony.2514

Do you know where the mini pets are going to come from?

The gem store will have some according to their halloween page

All kinds of tricks and treats are coming to the Gem Store this Halloween. Costumes that grant spooky skills, tonics that transform you into ghouls and ghosts, creepy crawly minis to follow you around. And don’t forget to pick up your free devil horns before they disappear!

The details, and whether or not that’s the only way, remains to be seen.