Exemplar Attire

Exemplar Attire

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: vAr NoFear.5107

vAr NoFear.5107

Well i need to ask guys .

So which one is better and worth to buy ?
Balthazar regalia outfit or Exemplar Attire outfit ?

I only have 800 gems , and i want to buy one of em . Balthazar looks great with human warrior , Exemplar looks great to female human . But , is it good to use it while i have Greatsword on my back . but Exemplar have legit looks with Male . for me .

?Ar™

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Akikaze.1307

Akikaze.1307

Personally I love the Exemplar outfit more. It is also the first outfit I brought as all my characters are female and look great on them. Shame the headgear on the Exemplar is ugly and should be hidden.

The Balthazar outfit has its own niche but (in my opinion) only works well with the headgear shown. Otherwise the head on the character looks very out of place. While the Exemplar is good on Humans, the Balthazar is great on Charrs.

It all comes down to personal preference as I’m sure some players prefer one over the other, or even neither of them.

(edited by Akikaze.1307)

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

Well i need to ask guys .

So which one is better and worth to buy ?
Balthazar regalia outfit or Exemplar Attire outfit ?

I only have 800 gems , and i want to buy one of em . Balthazar looks great with human warrior , Exemplar looks great to female human . But , is it good to use it while i have Greatsword on my back . but Exemplar have legit looks with Male . for me .

I would suggest the Exemplar Attire, because the Balthazar outfit has some really weird dye channels and as a result of that it’s nearly impossible to make it look different than other people.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

This isn’t even Anise’s outfit. The skirt is different and there’s no mantle.

It’s not, because it’s the earlier version of what Anise was supposed to wear, and was redone later. The outfit as it is, existed from the very beginning as “Anise’s Coat” and was used in the mesmer presentation video, look it up on the class section. We were asking for it since forever.

And I’m happy we can finally get it. It was a very long wait.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: tramwajarz.2369

tramwajarz.2369

Did anyne notice that Anise’s Pijamas is the only outfit with flavour text?

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

Hey that’s a nice outf—

Wait—

Is… is that a butt shroud?

Guy at ANet who loves crotch flaps and butt capes sssssSSSSTTRRRRRIIKKESS!!

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

If they’re continuing to make outfits rather than armor sets, it’s because they sell. If armor skins sold better than outfits, they’d make those. If I had to take an educated guess at a major reason outfits sell better, I’d probably hazard that it’s because you don’t have to pay every time you want to put a different one on. Now, let’s see, how could we make armor skin sets sell just as well, if not better, than outfits…?

I dunno if they sell better than armor pieces would, but that the return on investment is better (and probably a lot better).

For example, for one outfit which is pretty much one size fits all, to make it into an armor set requires one of two things:

1) Either effectively make it three times (as each armor weight has different rigging issues that would require it to literally be three separate armor sets even if they look the same), and such tripling the resource investment.

or

2) Making it available to one armor weight only (in this case light armor) and effectively chopping it’s available market by around a third.

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I agree with posters that want armor sets. For 100 gems more I can mix and match it. It’s more work for ArenaNet to be sure, but I would rather have a “One size fits all” armor set instead of one size fits all outfits. Above that I would rather have 3 sets. Above even that I would rather have more armor sets we can play the game for and earn doing specific things.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: tramwajarz.2369

tramwajarz.2369

I agree with posters that want armor sets. For 100 gems more I can mix and match it. It’s more work for ArenaNet to be sure, but I would rather have a “One size fits all” armor set instead of one size fits all outfits. Above that I would rather have 3 sets. Above even that I would rather have more armor sets we can play the game for and earn doing specific things.

It’s more work but it’s rewarded with more revenue from trans charges. I see no conflict here.

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Hate these outfits that only look good on female humans.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

You only think that way because your’re a human irl and being biased. If you were a cat, tree or rodent IRL your brain would be attracted to it differently.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Exemplar Attire

L Step.8659

You only think that way because your’re a human irl and being biased. If you were a cat, tree or rodent IRL your brain would be attracted to it differently.

No, I’m a furry.

Best NA rallybot on EU

Exemplar Attire

Doggie.3184

No, I’m a furry.

Still classifies as a human.

Exemplar Attire

L Step.8659

No, I’m a furry.

Meow.

Best NA rallybot on EU

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

You still find furries attractive based on if they have human beauty standards (human-like breasts, anthropomorphized, human-like nether regions, human-like behavior). Still counts as human, I’m afraid.

I actually like this outfit on Asura though. It looks cute!

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Exemplar Attire

Doggie.3184

No, I’m a furry.

Meow.

Maow.

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

One thing that those who complain about the “feather butt” on this new outfit seem to overlook is that it looks right with the Black Feather Wings. I have my engineer in Exemplar Attire dyed black and illumination, with the wings, and she looks terrific IMO.

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Teleoceras.1298

Teleoceras.1298

One thing that those who complain about the “feather butt” on this new outfit seem to overlook is that it looks right with the Black Feather Wings. I have my engineer in Exemplar Attire dyed black and illumination, with the wings, and she looks terrific IMO.

I second that! That combination looks great on my Ranger, Frosty Nightmare.

Attachments:

29 characters!
League of Omnipotents [Omni], Fort Aspenwood

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

We have enough fancy outfits now.

I want a hobo outfit, or a beach outfit. Gimme gimme gimme.

Beach outfit, yes.
Also, heavy armor that isn’t fraufrau or Why Am I On Fire would be great.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Exemplar Attire

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I think it looks pretty good on male charr, actually.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.