Exiting the game..

Exiting the game..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sae.8453

Sae.8453

I don’t know if this has been suggested, but can there be some sort of secondary check if you click “Exit to Desktop”. In a few occasions I’ve only meant to log out and accidentally clicked “Exit to Desktop” and had to re-log.

I’m sure this is just a small little thing, but I was just wondering why this option is instant compared to logging out which prompts “Are you sure you want to log out?”.

Exiting the game..

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

The god thing is that GW2 at least starts real fast, if you compare to most other
MMOs. Starting AION or Tera for example seems to take ages compared to GW2.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Exiting the game..

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

You know you can hit F12 to get a different menu that let’s you choose between logging out and character select, right?

Exiting the game..

Posted by: Sae.8453

Sae.8453

lol… you are a windows user through and through.

I’d be the first to camp in front of Anet’s building or chain me to their doors until they would remove such a “are you really, really, absolutely, 100% sure?” feature.

Haha, sadly- can’t be too sure okay?! :P
Item deletion on the other hand… typing “Hall of Monuments Portal Stone” is one of my favorite past times!

You know you can hit F12 to get a different menu that let’s you choose between logging out and character select, right?

I actually never even knew that was an option- thanks xD

Exiting the game..

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

We asked for the same F12 menu from GW1 right after launch…

I think we waited only about 2-3 weeks and ANet gave us it. One of the fastest request fulfillments ANet ever did.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Exiting the game..

Posted by: ElectricGoat.8253

ElectricGoat.8253

Just make sure you click in the right places? Slow down?

Exiting the game..

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

We asked for the same F12 menu from GW1 right after launch…

I think we waited only about 2-3 weeks and ANet gave us it. One of the fastest request fulfillments ANet ever did.

If only they can get around to getting rid of the ESC menu.