Expansion SPECulation

Expansion SPECulation

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Treise.6958

Treise.6958

Been having this ongoing debate with friends on the fact the new Elite Specializations would have an Exotic Armor Collection (Just like the Revenants) because Anet has had more development time, but one of my friends it might just be an Outfit for each spec since Anet has said creating armor sets is ‘difficult’ or ‘takes time’

What does everyone think? Armor Collection for each Elite Spec or just an outfit unlock we do a ‘quest/collection’ for?

Expansion SPECulation

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I doubt there would be 9 new Outfits in-game.

There may be 1 piece of armor per Profession, like last time, though.

Expansion SPECulation

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m going to have to concur with Cedo. Most likely we’ll see a unique weapon skin, and a unique armor piece. As it was with the original elites. I’m hoping its not the same armor piece, but rather different component with the same general theme. Tempest got a shoulder piece, maybe with the next elite spec they’ll get gloves, for example. Which eventually builds out to a “class specific” acquirable armor set.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Expansion SPECulation

Posted by: Treise.6958

Treise.6958

I don’t know, what if they slowly introduced it after the expansion release? Like 2 classes get an armor collection quest just like the Revnants each month after, so within 4 months after expansion release we get Armor Collections for all classes

Expansion SPECulation

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Except Revenant?

I’m afraid that Armor takes quite some time, and it would more likely be Armor classes, rather than Professions, if they were to do something like that.

I think I’d rather have maps than Armor, but that’s just me.

Expansion SPECulation

Posted by: zionophir.6845

zionophir.6845

more trenchcoats

Expansion SPECulation

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

I like how they introduced a new armor set per weight class in a couple of HoT maps from this last expansion. Hoping for the same in this one except one per each map would be nice.

What I would like to see in Living Story season 4 that we get a full set of armor skins by the end of it. This season we are ending with 6 episodes; if it is the same with LS4 why not give one piece of a full set of armor per episode rather than the occasional glove or shoulder piece.