Extra Characters

Extra Characters

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SteveK.5827

SteveK.5827

How do I buy an extra character slot and how much is it ?

Extra Characters

Posted by: DusK.3849

DusK.3849

You purchase it in the gem store. It’s 800 gems; $10 if you buy those gems yourself, or roughly 2.5-3 gold right now if you don’t want to use real money.

Like rock and metal remixes of video game music? Check out my site and get your headbang on!
Also, check out Hardcore Adventure Box: World 1, World 2, Lost Sessions
Main Character: Dathius Eventide | Say “hi” to the Tribulation Clouds for me. :)

Extra Characters

Posted by: Bassario.3465

Bassario.3465

This really peeved me off, $10 for an extra slot is really harsh. Some argue that its not so bad coz u can save up gold but I wanted to try the classes to lvl 10 before I make a solid decision, and none of my toons are high enough to make any money yet, they have like 5 – 10 silver a head -_-

I went and forked out 10 bucks coz I like thekittengame, and will probably be forced to delete my 2 least liked toons for now to try all 8

Extra Characters

SteveK.5827

What is thekittengame ?

Extra Characters

Posted by: MrLee.6892

MrLee.6892

What is thekittengame ?

When you type a swear word it replaces it with “kitten”

Extra Characters

Posted by: Bassario.3465

Bassario.3465

sigh… lol this forum replaces any naughty words with “kitten” it is hilarious at first but getting tedious fast because of how insanely smart their profanity filter is, I was just trying to say “I like the F-ing game” tho I probably said something like bloody or I dunno…

Extra Characters

SteveK.5827

Ha ha ha maybe I have not sworn yet !