Eye of Zhaitan art?

Eye of Zhaitan art?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gooseman.6182

gooseman.6182

I’m considering getting an Eye of Zhaitan tattoo but I need a clear picture of it and I haven’t really had any luck. Concept art would be much preferred or if you can get a 1080p maxed graphics full screenie of the front that would be nice too (I run gw2 on a laptop so thats not an option for me)

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

oh man.. talk about decisions you’ll regret

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Why not get a tattoo that you regret right away?

Seriously though, go for a tattoo that has lasting value. Not a tattoo based on a game that you like right now, but might not be playing anymore one year from now. You’re stuck with that thing for life, and getting it removed is extremely painful.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Eye of Zhaitan art?

gooseman.6182

Thanks for the link and not asking for opinions on my decision just some pictures, thanks!

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

Thanks for the link and not asking for opinions on my decision just some pictures, thanks!

hey man whatever floats your boat

Eye of Zhaitan art?

gooseman.6182

Couldn’t find it in there thanks though :/

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

The concept art is different than what it actually looks like

Attachments:

Eye of Zhaitan art?

gooseman.6182

Why not get a tattoo that you regret right away?

Seriously though, go for a tattoo that has lasting value. Not a tattoo based on a game that you like right now, but might not be playing anymore one year from now. You’re stuck with that thing for life, and getting it removed is extremely painful.

I played WoW for 7 years, it still has a place in my heart and many memories.
GW2 I’ve been playing since release, it’s been fun and I have been in love with the art since I first saw it. Ever since I first saw the Eye of Zhaitan I had a fascination of how it looked and the design around the eyeball.
Video games in general I have been playing since my hands were big enough for an n64 controller, I would watch my uncle play video games ever since I had those little walkers. Video games are a very big passion for me so I’m definitely not going to regret it and plus I’m going to be adding a appealing design behind the eye so if for some reason I find the eye repulsive I at least have something pretty around it. Also, I’m pretty kitten aware that a tattoo is permanent, I have two, every time I scratch them they don’t come off.

Eye of Zhaitan art?

gooseman.6182

Yeah, but it’s a good start so thank you!

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Lol, you can say that about almost anything

Eye of Zhaitan art?

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

An awesome idea, I love the look of the Eyes of Zhaitan, one of my favourite models in-game.

And those saying not to get it because he might not like the game later, so what? Even if for some reason he dislikes the game, the tattoo is all about the design of that particular monster, not the game as a whole. That argument would make much more sense if someone wanted that dragony ‘2’ as a tattoo.

Eye of Zhaitan art?

gooseman.6182

An awesome idea, I love the look of the Eyes of Zhaitan, one of my favourite models in-game.

And those saying not to get it because he might not like the game later, so what? Even if for some reason he dislikes the game, the tattoo is all about the design of that particular monster, not the game as a whole. That argument would make much more sense if someone wanted that dragony ‘2’ as a tattoo.

Thanks! I’ll upload a pic later if I’m able to get it done today