FGS champ train

FGS champ train

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yuogtar.4892

Yuogtar.4892

Does any1 tryed fgs champ train nowadays? how good is it? can it beat sw gold income, if fgs will have good comander?

FGS champ train

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

silverwastes > FGS

There is no reason why you would even want to go to FGS over silverwastes if you are just interested in the money.

FGS champ train

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

silverwastes > FGS

There is no reason why you would even want to go to FGS over silverwastes if you are just interested in the money.

Pretty much this!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

FGS champ train

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

He is right though. It’s pretty obvious if you have done both, farming SW is much better.

FGS champ train

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The fact that the champ train in FGS has mostly collapsed is an indication that people have found something else more lucrative. Before the sw, that train ran continuously with a full zerg of people. Now it’s only a few and not all the time.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

FGS champ train

Posted by: Yuogtar.4892

Yuogtar.4892

friend of mine say that fgs give over 15g/h. He explain that because exo with can be dropped there cost much more than sw one. Genesis and other karka weapon.
personaly I earn ~ 10g/h at sw right now. every1 come to sw to farm beta keys and prices go down prety hard

FGS champ train

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Well, you could always do comparisons. Do a few hours of FGS. See how much you make. Do the same number of hours of sw. See how much you make. Then decide.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

FGS champ train

Posted by: Ricky Da Man.5064

Ricky Da Man.5064

FGS train is not very good these days, after 4 hours I got 20g.. thats selling everything..

FGS champ train

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

FGS train is not very good these days, after 4 hours I got 20g.. thats selling everything..

FGS train has never been really that good.

In the end it was something like 6 bags every 10 minutes, so if we say a bag is worth
18s thats 6.48 g per hour.

Everything else is pure luck.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.